Twelve

Y/n was working at the Cafe, with the help of Sky and Zak.

It was a small Cafe called Sweets and Drinks

Y/n baked sweets, and brewed drinks. Sky and Zak were waiter and Waitress. They served and waited tables for Y/n.

There were regulars throughout the day. A young male doctor stood out to Y/n. He was brown haired, blue eyed, hot body, and freckles.

The doctor subtly, but kindly hit on Y/n. Y/n didn't really tell anyone he was married, and didn't wear his ring while baking.

So it was understandable to why the doctor thought Y/n was free.

Many regulars saw Y/n as a single dad with two kids. Y/n never shared his personal life to the costumers, but did have a connection with them. Y/n held wise and kind words to them, and that made them keep coming back.

That, and Y/n's sweets were absolutely delicious.

Today, the doctor came back.

"Hey, Mr. Felmin." Sky greeted to the handsome doctor.

Sky was definitely attracted to him, but never said anything about it. She was too young, and she knew it

"Hey, Sky. Can I talk to Y/n?"

"Oh, sure, but," Sky leaned in quietly. "Found out he's married, Mr. Felmin."

Felmin's eyes widened. He was slightly hurt. He had worked up the courage to ask for Y/n's number today, and was instantly shut down by even the idea of Y/n being married.

"Oh... I see..." Felmin nodded. "Nevermind then. Just some apple pie, and apple juice today."

Felmin had a hurt smile on his face.

"Alright Mr. Felmin. Apple pie and juice coming right up!" Sky gently smiled.

Sky walked to the back.

"Hey, Y/n." Sky called, gaining Y/n's attention. "Felmin wants apple pie and juice."

Y/n nodded. "Coming right up."

"Annnnnnd he knows your married." Sky whistled in nervousness.

"What?" Y/n questioned. "What?"

"I'm sorry." Sky apologized. "Felmin has a crush on you, and I didn't want to put you in a awkward situation. So I told him, and he's backing off."

Y/n gently sighed, and then let out a smile.

"Thank you, Sky."

Y/n quickly prepared the food and drink. He gave it to Sky on a tray.

"Go on." Y/n urged.

Sky took the tray. She walked back to Felmin's booth, and gave him the food.

"Thank you." Felmin smiled.

He ate the food in hurt.

The sweet gave him temporary happiness.

~

Felmin had left. The cafe had college girls now. It wasn't full, only four tables. There was two tables of two girls, one of three, and one of four girls.

Sky and Zak were scurrying around to give everyone their food and drinks.

That's when Kise walked in. Everyone's eyes flocked to him.

The girls swooned and gushed.

"N/n-channn!" Kise called.

Y/n walked out of the kitchen. His hair stuck to his face. He was sweating a bit. He had some frosting on his cheek, and he licked it off.

The girls squealed at the sight of Y/n.

"That hottie had been making our food!?" One girl whispered yelled.

"I know, right!? I totally have to get his number!" Another girl at the same table agreed.

"I brought the crew." Kise smiled.

The Generation of Miracles with Kagami and Momoi walked in.

The girls swooned over the hot guys.

"Why?" Y/n asked in a slightly cold tone.

"Eh? Don't sound so cold!" Kise whined.

"I have costumers right now, come back later, please." Y/n asked with a gentle smile.

Y/n analyzed how the girls swooned over the basketball guys. Y/n realized he could use this to his advantage.

"Actually. If you guys want some really tasty sweets, you have to do something for me." Y/n evilly smirked.

Murasakibara perked up at the word of sweets.

~

"How did you talk me into this?" Aomine groaned.

The Generation of Miracles including Kagami were playing street ball to advertise Y/n's sweets.

Y/n was giving out free sweets to the spectators of the games, and promoted his cafe.

The Generation of Miracles played Basketball with Momoi as the Referee. Aomine was obviously dominating as a street ball player.

The game continued for a while, until it was interrupted. Kuroko had slapped the ball out of bounds. And a certain black hair boy who one showed one gray eye grabbed the ball.

"Hey, guys." Himuro smiled. "Long time no see."

" 'Muro-chin." Murasakibara greeted with a yawn.

"Hey, Tatsuya!" Kagami smiled happily and waved.

"Taiga." Himuro went up to Kagami. "You're visiting from America?"

"Actually, I moved back." Kagami laughed. "It seems that the NBA isn't really my dream anymore... I'm studying to be a Firefighter."

"That's wonderful, Taiga." Himuro praised.

Y/n walked up to Himuro on the court.

"Are you going to play?" Y/n asked evilly. He wanted to milk every drop out of everyone. "You could make the playing field equal!"

Himuro nervously laughed. "Sure...?"

"Perfect! Make sure you put your jersey on!" Y/n smiled.

Himuro quickly walked away from Y/n, who was making him uneasy.

Y/n returned to the sweets stand. He continued passing them out.

~

It was a huge hit. The cafe was much busier than before. It took a while, but Sky, Zak, and Y/n got used to it.

Kise and Y/n both got busier with work. It put a small strain on their relationship.

The best they could do was cuddle with each other, and that would've only be for a few hours. Then one would had to get right back up for work, or for Zak and Sky.

Kise and Y/n had adopted Zak and Sky as their kids when they turned 16.

Zak and Sky we're happy and grateful to Y/n for all the lessons they learned from him. At first, they didn't want to learn anything, but
Y/n's attitude changed them.

Y/n's was cold, but his heart was warming. He called them kiddos, which was endearing to Zak and Sky. Y/n grew attached to Zak and Sky as well. Kise wasn't as close to them, but Zak and Sky still respected him.

Zak and Sky saw the strain on their relationship, and knew they had to do something about it.

So they started thinking about their plan.