Chapter 7

"There's no way in hell that I am helping you after everything that you put us through!"

Dipper glared at me, his left arm spreading out to shield Mabel from me. The girl in sweater just looks down.

I groaned, yet again. "I know, I know. That was seriously shitty thing to do-"

"Language! Swear jar." Mabel immediately cut me off, handing out the jar in front of me. It has a few coins and dollars in it. I gave Shooting Star a blank look.

"As I was saying..." I muttered before summoning 5 bucks and put it in the jar nonetheless. "You have to understand. I have been looking for my- someone important to me through years now."

Shooting Star looked at me with sympathy look while Pinetree soften his hard glare, but the anger still lingered in his eyes.

"In all my years, I haven't thought of the possibility of another 'universe' until not even a day you figure it out on your own with the Journal you possessed."

I hate seeking for additional aid.

Because it shows weakness. It shows desperation.

The opposite of what I am.

But all of this doing is for him.

"My brother is all I got." My eyes widened in shocked that I accidentally blurted it out before grunted a little. Was not supposed to let them know that.

Who knows what they'll do with that kind of information.

"Dipper, we have to help him." I glanced slightly at the Twin sister. She was giving her brother the pleading look. "He needs us."

"Are you serious?!"

Mabel puts her hands on the hips. I chuckled lowly. It's like a mother scolding a young child.

"I know what he did was somewhat traumatizing, but don't you have any sympathy for Bill? He only acted that out because he's been searching for so long. He needs us Dipper."

Both twins stared down at each other, silence consumes us. Looking at them, it's likely they're communicating without talking. A twin thing.

I know that because I did that with Will before.

After a minute or two, Dipper sighed loudly. "Fine, we'll do what we can to help out."

For once after years, I cracked a small, sincere smile. Bowing down slightly while tipping my hat off that caught Pinetree off guard.

It is my way to show respect.

And I rarely shared it.

I guess these two made an exception.

"You have my gratitude, Pinetree and Shooting Star." I said, moving back up.

Dipper snapped out of his thoughts before shaking his head, a small red hue appeared in his face. "Yeah, yeah. Just don't kill us with any of your demon powers or whatever."

I smirked before floating in mid-air. "Deal."

➿️➿️➿️➿️➿️➿️➿️

"How powerful are you, Bill?"

The Twins and I are now outside, just away from the Mystery Shack and everybody else. It's been a day or two since they both agreed to helping me. They don't know it, but I am grateful for their kindness.

I raised an eyebrow at Dipper's question. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I just want to know the limit to it. Or maybe a power that you have yet to discover. You know, probably haven't reach your full potential yet?"

I place a hand on where my heart were supposed to be at, mocking a fake offense. "I am all time powerful being, I am pretty sure I unlocked all of it."

He rolled his eyes at my words before walking over to the whiteboard. Which I summon upon his request.

"The people who took away your brother somehow surpasses you. They figured it out how to go through dimensions before you even know it." I stood there dumbstruck for a minute or two, not realizing I summoned a small fire on my fist out of anger.

"Fuck, you're right. I've always thought there's literally only one and that's 'our' world."

Before Mabel could say anything, I summon another 5 dollar bills and hand it to the swear jar.

I didn't even realized that I've been cursing a lot until the jar is beginning to be pile up.

Pinetree continued to look through his third journal, flipping every pages and in hopes to find what he needs to find.

Shooting Star is just... well, she's just making another sweater.

I sighed loudly.

This is going to be awhile.