Chapter 1

(In this story, Bill and Will Ciphers are going to be in human form, alrighty? alrighty!)

(P.S Art NOT mine!)

Bill's P.O.V

I grunted a little when I look at two young boys from the picture frame in my hand.

"Those stupid twins... It's their fault.." I muttered while clenching my hands into a fist.

"They're the reason why I haven't seen him in almost years.." I gritted my teeth when I recalled the flashback.

"Tag, you're it!"

"No fair! You made me slower with your powers, big bro!"

"Not my fault I'm more powerful than you," I said while giving him my teasing smirk.

Will, my younger brother, stopped as he stomped his foot in annoyance. "You're so mean, Bill!" I just shrugged in response.

"It's who I am, Will. Nothing can change. And besides-"

Whoosh

I suddenly stop talking when I heard something loud by the distance. I instantly went on my protective mode as I grab my younger brother.

"Will, stay here and don't you ever move. Whatever happens, run." I ordered him as he huffs a little.

"I can handle myself, Bill-!"

"No, you can't! You're weak, and I won't risk that chance of losing you!" I exclaim with a harsh tone. I force him to hide behind in one of the buildings and I began to investigate that weird noise.

This is new.. I've never felt this strong force before.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks when I saw something in the distance.

"Humans? Impossible! Only immortal ones like Will and I can travel through dimensions!" I stated while growling.

"Dipper, is this really the place?" The long brown hair human girl asks in a bored tone.

"Yes, now be quiet, Mabel. I need to concentrate on finding it." The young brown hair human boy answered, a little bit harshly.

These two...

I started to clench my hands into fists.

"You two!" I exclaimed in my demonic voice as I teleported in front of them.

"How dare you two step in my dimension! No one has EVER set their foot in this place so I demanded some answers from you, humans!" I yelled, still in my demonic voice.

In my surprise, these two didn't seem to be scared. They look more amused.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the all 'mighty' Bill Cipher. Pleasure to be your acquaintance." The boy who's name Dipper said in a formality tone while bowing little.

I glare at him in return. "How did you know my name?"

"We didn't stalk you, that's for sure." The girl who's name Mabel said while rolling her eyes at me.

I'm getting sick of this "You mortals better answer me or else!"

"Fine, geez." The twins said in sync.

"We know you because we've been doing a lot of research."

"And we're here to get your power." They both answered with a bored tone.

I fake laugh in response. "Did you honestly thought I would just given up my power to you? Think again, you brats! There's no way I would do something stupid like that."

"Oh, you will soon, Bill." Dipper stated while smirking at me.

"What are you-"

"Bill! Help me!" My eyes widened when I heard Will's pleading voice by the distance.

I clench my hands in angered, making a fireball in my hands. "What did you DO?!" I screamed while throwing at them with my fireballs. I gasped when I realized that they were a hologram.

"No!" I tried to teleport to Will once again but something was blocking my magic to do so. One option left to do..

I run.

I desperately run faster towards where my brother was. I don't want to lose him, he's the only one I care about and no one else.

Everything felt slow motion.

I caught a glimpse of my brother who has a blue chain around his neck and hands as he was being forced to go inside the portal by those stupid twins.

My hand was about to reach Will's hand when suddenly

I got pulled back by a strong force.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I bang my fist on the force shield around him.

"Will!"

"Big brother!" Was his only words left before he was taken away inside the portal.

"Will is easier to get anyways, so we don't need you anymore, Cipher." The Twins said in sync before going in the portal, closing it after.

Silence filled in around me, my hands shaking as I let my tears falls down in my cheeks.

"Will.. Is gone.." I fell down on the ground in my knees, my eyes still look where the portal used to be.

"I need to become stronger.. Powerful than those twins.." I shut my eyes tight.

"Will.. Please be okay.. Don't worry, I'll find you.." I clench my hands into a fist.

"And I'll Save You, Brother."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AND THATS JUST THE FIRST ONE!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!

ITS MY FIRST GRAVITY FALLS FF WITH REVERSE FALLS AU

LEAVE A VOTE

COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE!

BYE! ❤❤