Chapter 2

Bill's P.O.V

It's been almost 10 years since I last saw him..

Since that day, I have been doing nothing but destruction, making sneaky deals, and doing a lot of research.

Especially about Gravity Falls.

Why Gravity Falls? Well, I must say that it caught my interest ever since that "Gideon", or as I like to call him 'Star', summon me and made a deal with me.

And that's not the only reason why..

"Sixer! It's been awhile, has it? Admit it, you miss me!" I said while smirking a little at my friend.

"I have no time to deal with you, Bill. As you can see, I'm busy with my research." Ford, A.K.A Sixer, stated while fixing some paperwork files on his desk.

I let out a dramatic sigh. "Not even going to say 'hi'? Wow, sixer. Such a 'friend' you are." I said, pouting a little.

He then sighed. "What do you want, Bill?"

I smiled in satisfied. "I'm glad you ask!"

I teleported at his side. "I just wanna know the place called 'Gravity Falls'. You know that, right?"

Sixer nodded slowly, looking at me suspiciously.

"Yeah, I do. Why are you suddenly interested about that place? Or even a better question, I thought you know EVERYTHING because you're a 'very powerful' demon." He says while using his fingers to quote those two words.

"I am! But that doesn't mean I don't wanna learn more, right?"

I heard him grumble 'Right' under his breath, making me chuckle.

"Anyways, since you wanna know about that place, I could just-"

"Hey, Ford! Our favorite nephew and niece are coming here this summer again." Sixer's brother, Stan, stated from the other side of the door of his room.

I raised my eyebrows at the new information I just gain. I looked at him who is looking at random objects.

"You have kids? How come I didn't know about that?" I asked with my confuse face.

"Maybe you and I haven't talk in a long time, I don't know, they aren't even important to you anyways." He answered with a sigh.

"Oh~ Sounds interesting! What age are they?" I ask once again, smirking a little.

"Bill, I swear, if you got my nephew and my niece involve with your demonic powers I will-"

"Chill, Ford! I'm just curious, that's all. Besides, I wanna know more about your life." I stated the truth with a sigh.

I started floating around his lab room.

"You're one lucky guy, you know that?"

He looks at me, looking confuse. "What do you mean?"

"You got a family. You and them care for each other, looking out one another. I may be a demon but I too have feelings."

I look away before wiping my tears away.

"I lost someone who held dearly to me.." I muttered in sadness.

"Bill.. I-I didn't knew, I'm sorry." Ford apologized.

"You're actually my first friend, Ford. You're lucky that I shared you something personal secret from me so don't ruin my reputation." I tried to joke a little and he just crack a smile.

"Well, it won't hurt to tell you about the kids, right?" He says while adjusting his glasses.

I smiled a little. "Thanks, Sixer."

"No problem. So, the kids' age are 16, they're becoming 17 this summer."

"Sixer, they're teens. Not kids." I stated while chuckling.

"Well, to me, they're still little no matter how old they get."

"Alright, your choice. And what are their names?" I ask while floating above him, my back is lying down as I relax in the air.

"It's Dipper and Mabel Pines. They're twins too."

I instantly stopped floating and fell down on the float with a thud.

"Bill! Are you okay?!" I ignore Sixer's questions as I tried to steady my breath.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just remembered something that I had to do. See you later, Sixer!" I didn't gave him a chance to reply when I teleported back to my own dimension.

I started breathing heavily as I progress on what just had happen.

"It's Dipper and Mabel Pines."

Sixer's nephew and niece..

I punch the ground with my flaming fist in anger.

How could I have been so blind?!

Ford betrayed me..

And I'm so stupid in telling him about my personal secret!

He must be laughing at my foolishness.. That traitor.

I don't care about staying away from those twins.

I'm getting vengeance.

I look at the photo frame once again, tears started flowing down in my cheeks.

"Will.." I whispered before tracing the picture with my hands.

"I'm coming to get you.. Don't worry.." I closed my eyes.

"Just Wait For Me.."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AND I FINALLY UPDATED

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH AND I'M ALSO SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER

I'LL TRY TO DO MY BEST NEXT TIME

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE IN THE FUTURE

BAI! ❤