Chapter 4

Bill's P.O.V ~Days Later~

"It's time to take action." I said to myself, clenching my hands as I feel confident.

"No turning back, I already plan out on how I want it to be." I look down at my watch.

"A minute left.." I muttered before summoning my hat in my hand. I let out a sigh.

"Let's do this." Once I said that, I closed my eyes and started doing a short spell.

"As A Dream Demon, I Summon Myself To Go Inside The Pine Twins In Their To Dream As We Three Shall Meet At Last!"

3rd Person P.O.V

"Good night, Mabel." Dipper says, hitting the lights off in their same, old room back in the Mystery Shack.

His sister yawn. "Good night, Dipper."

The Twins actually had a mini adventure of their own for the past days.

And while they were exploring in the woods, Dipper found a mystery Journal that says 3 on it with a Six Fingers.

He had to show this to Mabel and we, they had fun discovering about Gravity Falls.

But all excitement had to end because after all, they used all their energies of today.

And just they fell asleep, the entire room turn into gray color. The Pine Twins woke up with maniac laughter and they were surprise to see no colors insight except themselves.

"Dipper! What's going on?!" Mabel ask in panic as she ran towards him, hugging him tightly.

"I don't know! Who's causing this?! Show yourself!"

"Oh, so cute! You think you're brave? Let's see if you can handle in seeing me." The Demonic voice say.

With a snap of a finger, Bill Cipher finally showed himself. He grin wickedly when he saw some fears in their eyes.

"What an entrance, am I right?"

"W-Who are you?!" Dipper ask, protecting his sister.

"Like you don't know.." The Demon muttered before speaking loudly. "The Name's Bill, Bill Cipher."

He smirk. "Pleasure to meet you two. " He bowed down like a gentleman he is.

"What do you want from us?"

"Please don't hurt us!" Mabel pleaded, her body is shaking as her brother tried to calm her down.

Bill almost feel pity but it was clouded with anger and vengeance in his mind.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." He smiled innocently. "Yet."

The way he said yet sends chills down to Twins spines. But Dipper had enough in being scared.

"I don't know what you have purpose in here, but you better tell us or else!"