Where am I?

(Yamamoto's POV)

What the fuck did I just do? She's my bestfriend, what the fuck would I do this. I felt terrible for doing this but what choice do I have. FUCK I should have never gotten myself into this. I should have never crossed HIM. I carried her body to the place he told me. I walked into the building. "Look who arrived, what took so long," He asked me. "She was the last one to change and she denied my offer to walk home so I had to wait," I replied setting her down on the couch. "ok, whatever, just put her in the room over there," he said. He pointed to a door. This was so wrong on so many levels. Why am I doing this? She's going to kill me when she gets the chance. I picked her up a brought her to the room. I stood there for a second, thinking if I should tell him something or what, I can't do this to her, she doesn't deserve this. "HEY, STOP FUCKING STANDING AROUND," he yelled at me as he tied her hands together, "you can't really be thinking about changing your mind about this, oh wait you don't have much of a choice do you." He walked out the room. I hate this what do I do. I waited a few minutes. Before that he told me the plan to go by once she woke up. I have to follow it. God damn it, maybe if I wasn't out that day, just maybe I wouldn't be in this, but Kenma still would have to go through this. Oh she's waking up.

(Kenma's POV)

Shit what happened. Why does my head hur- WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE MY HANDS TIED. Where am I? This place doesn't look familiar. What the fuck. Last thing I remember is walking home and then everything going black. "You're finally awake, huh," a voice said. I turned my head to see, "Yamamoto!?" I said shocked and confused. I didn't want to believe it, my own best friend. He spoke looking down at the ground away from me, "Yeah sorry about this Kenma." I shook my head in disbelief, maybe I'm dreaming. He would never, I was trying to think of why he did this. He wasn't acting like himself for the past month to a month and a half, then it all clicked. That's when I started to feel people watching me, was someone forcing him to do this. Maybe something happened and that is leverage over him. He wouldn't do this, or would he. People can change maybe I'm wrong anyone is capable to kidnap someone. Maybe he was trying to gain my trust and this last month or month and a half he just broke and couldn't keep up the act anymore, I thought to myself. When he finally spoke all I could do was look at him with disgust and hate, " There is someone you need to meet that is the whole reason you are here anyway, the boss." So he was working for someone. What does that have to do with me. I just look down at the ground and mumble to myself, "the boss?" I heard a voice from next to me, " Yep that's me." I turned to look and there was a man, around 6'1 or 6'2 standing next to Yamamoto. Yamamoto spoke up again, "Kenma meet my boss, Kuroo Tetsurou." I looked away I can't be mad at Yamamoto can I, No I can I mean he kidnapped me just because he was following orders doesn't justify anything. Kuroo grabbed my face. What the fuck does this asshole want. "It's nice for you to finally see me," he started, "since I have been watching you." As soon as he said that it hit me that's the reason Yamamoto ran out the gym. Then I spoke not thinking about it, "You have been watching me?!" I was shocked i finally figured out one of the people who has been watching me. One down four more to go ig. "Yes," he started saying, still holding my face, "and now that you are finally here, you are safe from the other two groups of people that have their eyes on you as well. You're mine now." I'm what?! I'm not his what the hell is he going on about. I pulled my face away from him, and looked away in disgust and hatred. "Let's go Yamamoto," he said standing up and walking out. Yamamoto walked out behind him. That's asshole, his who the fuck does he think he is.

(Kuroo's POV)

I walked out the room after talking to her. She is so beautiful. She looked so disgusted though. It's going to take time I guess. "Hey, why are you doing this to her," Yamamoto said behind me. "Because I love her why else would I do this," I responded. "There was a different way to go about this. You could have talked to her," he stated. I was getting pissed off at this point. "and what about the other fucking people who are looking for her, they would have striked before I did, and then I wouldn't have been able to talk to her," I raised my voice a little. "Not if I'm there, it wouldn't be a big deal, but I understand what you a saying, but she doesn't deserve this, to be on the floor, tied there, in an unfamiliar place. Look I think you should let her go to practice and let her live her life," he said, it sounded like he was try to reason with me. I stared at him for a while. "I'll think about it Yamamoto, but it's getting late we should head to bed," I said walking off to my room.

(Yamamoto's POV)

I tried to reason with him without pissing him off even more then he already was. He just stared at me, then he spoke, "I'll think about it Yamamoto, but it's getting late we should head to bed." He said that as he walked away. YES I MIGHT HAVE GOT KENMA A SHOT AT HAVING HER LIFE BACK, I mentally yelled, well somewhat have her life back, I realized it wasn't going to be the same, but it would somewhat be normal for her again. I went to go check on her before heading to bed myself and she was already passed out. I  walked out closing the door behind me and heading to my room, I guess.

*The next morning*

(Kenma's POV)

I woke up it must have been morning due to the sun shining through the window. I might have fallen asleep due to practice and the events that unfolded. I heard someone outside the door. I pretended to still be asleep. "Hey, wake up Kuroo said he needs to talk to you." Well that's Yamamoto. I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was hard to keep a straight face but I managed to do that. "Hey, he isn't going to wait for ever for you," he said shaking me. When I didn't "wake up" he walked out the room and closed the door. I didn't open my eyes because it could have been a trick. The door opened again, and more footsteps walking towards me. "Hey, Yamamoto said he tried to get you up, and you need to get up, I need to tell you and Yamamoto something." Oh this bitch. I still pretended to be asleep. "Give me that Yamamoto," he said. What does Yamamoto have? All of a sudden I felt a splash of water on me, I shot up and opened my eyes to see Kuroo holding a cup crouched down to my level, and Yamamoto in the doorway. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU," I yelled at him. He grabbed my face pulling it closer to his, and said with anger in his voice, "First of all don't start yelling at me, second of all I need to fucking talk to you." Yamamoto already left. He pushed my face away from his causeing him to let go of my face and got up and walked out of the door, and slamming th door behind him. That fucking asshole. Yamamoto walked in the room. "What the fuck do you want," I said. "Like Kuroo said I came in here to wake you up earlier because he wanted to talk to us," he responded, while he untied my hands. "Ok and I don't want to talk to either of you." I was still pissed off and I didn't want to look at them. "Come on Kenma, you don't want to piss him off." "Fine," I said rolling me eyes and getting up. (I decided to add this even tho it wasn't something you saw in the series on tik tok but I thought y'all might have wanted to know what happened, before part 6)