This is the part where you run part 1

Hope&ivy&Elitoy&Calila&molly&Rose&MikayaDean&Aiden&Owen&Ryder &jaxon: When we Young We taught the difference between a hero and villain, good and evil a surrender and a lost cause but what if the real difference is who  telling the story? Are Names are Ivy Salvatore(mikaelson) &Dean Salvatore &Hope Mikaelson&Owen Salvatore &Ryder Salvatore &jaxon Salvatore &Aiden Salvatore & Elitoy mikaelson &Rose Mikaelson &calila mikaelson &molly mikaelson $mikaya mikaelson.We come from a long list of villains in the tales you're heard about vampires werewolves witches and mermaids Angels fairies shadow hunters and Winchester hunters/supernatural hunters and everything in between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like us. And tonight under the light of the full moon we will be opening our doors to someone new.

Finn: wait what?
Caroline: Mikaelson's Salvatores

Family ABOUE ALL ' herink voices over
This is our family crazy or not, you gotta love them' Fallon voice over

'Always and forever 'The Mikealsons And Salvatore voiceover

A curly hair boy chuckled) Rafael, seriously it's not right.
(A tall taller boy Rafael say( It is what it is
Landon
(London) you're not catholic you shouldn't have to confess your sins.
Rafael: I tossed a lawnmower across the paddock doors. If apologising to gold gets Hector and Mary off my back so be it( they entered the church) Buena trades father pietro.

"He is a strong werewolf," Klaus says. "What makes you think he is a werewolf," Caroline asks. "Well let's see darling, it's a full moon, witches don't throw lawn mowers," Kol says harshly. Caroline tears up at the tone Kol uses and Rebekah rolls her eyes. "God, do you need everything explained to you," Rose and Molly mutter.

(Father ) Buenas trades Rafael por favor pay with me
(Hector) London you can leave now it's okay we can take it from here:
Landon: i'm good Hector
(Maria) London this is between your foster brother and God okay?

Bonnie says I have a bad feeling about this
Iizzie  good you should
Josie Izzy that's enough

Rafael hey I got a bro just wait out side(London sides but doesn't stay )
Father spiritus Sanctus Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Bless art thou amongst.

Rafael what's going on here what are you doing grinding screaming grinding( A black Maserati pulled up tyres screeching hope and Ivy and Dean and Dr Saltzman gets that) ""I hate Catholics," Rebekah mutters, her brothers roll their eyes but begrudgingly agree. "Why aren't they helping him? He is obviously confused," Caroline questions. "Because, they don't know about the supernatural," Rebekah snarks. Mikaya turns to Stefan and then back to Caroline , "You fell for her," she asks. Rebekah smirks liking the girl's attitude.

All of the sudden a set of tires screech and when Landon looks up there is a jeep and a motorcycle in front of the church. A girl gets off of the motorcycle and one girls and Boy and a man get out of the car. Without realizing Landon is there the girls and boystart bickering lightly. "Your dad is insane for letting you get a motorcycle," ivy tells the Hope . "No, Ivy my father is insane for not telling my mother he got me a motorcycle," hope says smirking. "Wait, hope Nikky did not tell Hayley that he got you a motorcycle?!" Ivy way with. Hope shrugs with a smirk.

The Mikaelson's look-to klaus at the news that he is a father.. the Mikaelsons look to the girls and boys hope smirks and looks back at the family. "Thanks for the bike," she sasses.
"Clearly the future version of you has a death wish,"
Hayley says. "