There's A World Where Dreams ComeTrue Part 1

Lizzie and Josie got off the plane hoping for their dad to be there to pick them up. As the two look around, Josie notices a man standing with a sign with their names on it.
"Lizzie," she calls and her twins turns to her. Josie points to the man and Lizzie follows where she is pointing. The two head over to the man, "Who the hell are you," Lizzie asks.
"I'm Jack," the man says. "What are you doing here," Josie asks. "Lucifer told me to pick the two of you up from the airport," Jack says. Lizzie nods, Jack leads them to a limo,
"Lucifer 's transportation for the two of you," he explains, noticing the twin's expressions. Lizzie nods, "Okay then," she says, as the two of them get in.

"Well, it worked," Lucifer says. Klaus looks thoughtfully at ivy, "Don't even think about it," Lucifer mutters.
Lucifer smirks, "Imagine how embarrassed you would be if you sent her a drawing and bracelet," Hope says.
Lizzie laughs while Klaus glares at his daughter.

"Ivy, I need you to focus," Alaric says as she does a spell.
"Look, I'm trying," ivy growls. "I just wish that Satan's nightlight would give us some rest," Lucifer growls. "Yeah.
And I wish that knife was never in our school to begin with,"
Mikayla adds. "But it's not like we can change that now. All we can do is make sure we're not blindsided by another monster waltzing through our doors," Alaric says. "Too late," Lizzie says. "Oh, God. Uh, girls. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to get in until tonight," Alaric says. "Mom was able to get us direct into Dulles. Then faxed, texted and e-mailed you our revised itinerary," Josie adds. "I am so sorry. It's-it's chaos around here," Alaric excuses. "It's okay, Dad. We know that you're overwhelmed. But Europe was amazing. And seeing Mom was really good," Josie says. "Elizabeth, how was your transport," Lucifer asks. Hope and ivy and Mikayla give him a look,
"Transport," Alaric asks. Lucifer looks at the four of them and wraps his arms around Lizzie. "I sent them a limo," Lucifer deadpans. Hope and ivy and mikayla turn away, annoyed and Alaric looks at him shocked while Lizzie smiles.

"You know, I really love us," Lizzie says. "I just love you," Lucifer says. "They are puke inducing," Josie and Ash says.
Lucifer takes Lizzie's hand and the two of them head to Lucifer 's dorm. Lucifer leans in and kisses Lizzie, "You have no idea how much I love you," Lucifer says. Lizzie laughs and smiles, "You have no idea how glad I am to be back," Lizzie says smiling as they kiss again. As the couple continues to kiss, all of the sudden, the both drop.
"What the hell just happened," Kol and bonnie asks.

Lucifer wakes up in a white hallway, with Hope and ivy and mikayla .
The hallway is lined with doors. "What the bloody hell,"
Lucifer says. "Well that spell was wrong," Hope says. Lucifer turns and glares at her, "I was on my way to having a fantastic reunion with Elizabeth," Lucifer shouts. Hope and ivy and ash and mikayla roll their eyes, "Uncle Finn," they shout. "I've been summoned," he says while looking around. "Bloody hell," he adds, "Girls, Lucifer' 'ash'I need you to make sure that there is not a red door," Finn says. They look around, "No red door," the five say in unison. "Good, because if there was then you five would be in Elijah's mindscape and that would be bad," Finn says. "Yeah, no kidding, Lucifer says. "Wait, Elizabeth," Lucifer calls after a moment. "Dad" mikayla calls.
"What happened in 1392," Hope reads a door. "Jessica
Forbes," Henrik says.

Lizzie and Josie turn to the 18 Mikaelson teenagers who turn away and avoid looking at Klaus.

Lizzie wakes up in a living room with Josie, "What is going on," Lizzie asks. Josie shrugs, "I don't know," she replies.
"Hope and ivy and Ash did a spell and now we are here," Josie says. "Josie," another voice calls and the two turn the voice to see replicas of themselves. "Oh, boy," Lizzie says. "Uh, Lucifer told me about a spell that his and his cousins did and they can see their dead uncles," Lizzie says. "Okay," Josie says, "And we may need help, so," Lizzie says. Josie nods, "Finn," Lizzie calls. Finn appears, "Hello, Elizabeth, Josette," he says, looking around. "Oh, okay," he says.
"What are the Mikaelsons doing," Lizzie asks. "Going through 1392," Finn deadpans. The twins turn to him, "That sounds safe," they mutter at the same time. "Henrik is with them, I guess I'll make sure the two of you stay safe," Finn says. "Because you are afraid that your nephew, will send you to hell," Josie asks. "No comment," Finn says.