Hope is not the goal part 1

Ash pov

"Given our recent influx of monsters, Sheriff Donovan and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention," Alaric tells the group. "Like Dr.
Saltzman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night. Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party, but this is a first for Sasha," Sheriff says. "Because of this new missing person's case, I have to remind you of the still open case of Cameron Fields," Sheriff Donovan says. Lizzie and Josie turn to look back at Hope and ivy in shock. "Are you getting deja vu,"
Hope whispers. I nod.

"What do you mean, deja vu," Rebekah asks.

Flashback-Last Year
After a couple of weeks of texting with each other and going on dates, Jasmine sheds her skin and becomes a bicth. Hope and ivy are angry at Jasmine to the point that Hope and ivy wolfing out every night and Lucifer is getting thrown into a Chambre de Chasse to stop him  from killing her. Then one day Sheriff Donovan comes to the school, "We need your help with a missing persons case on Cameron Fields," Sheriff Donovan announces. Hope, ivy  and the Saltzman twins turn to a stunned Lucifer knowing that he was threatening her last night. Then Lucifer turns angry and makes a predictable snarky comment, "Because all of the human problems in this town can not get solved by the human police officers, they have to be solved by supernatural teens," he says. Alaric and Sheriff Donovan glare at him, "Lucifer you need to learn to respect your elders," Alaric warns. Ivy and Hope facepalm knowing that this conversation was going downhill quickly. "You know Alaric, my uncle ivy husband told me that I should respect my elders. Then I politely reminded him that he killed his parents repeatedly, he dropped the subject after that," Lucifer snarks. Matt and Alaric shrink back knowing what Uncle he was talking about and Lucifer smirks victorious. 

The Mikaelsons turn and give Klaus a look and he sighs in defeat. Hope's POV
"Thank you, Sheriff Donovan. Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst. - If Dana and Sasha..." Alaric says addressing the group. "Dude, if you don't stop mugging me. You heard Ol' Blue Eyes. Dana has a history of running away," Kaleb says to MG. "I saw you feed on her," MG argues. "Yeah, feed. Not kidnap. MG, I'm telling you...
Vampire to vampire... This ain't on me," Kaleb says. "Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events. Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials form locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference," Alaric says. "Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what heroes do," Lizzie announces. "So... I volunteer as tribute," she says dramatically. "Who do you think has an effect on the other more," hope whispers. "Lucifer on Lizzie or the other way around," ivy finishes. "I'm in," Kaleb says. "I'm in, too," MG says. "One of us should go," hope whispers.
Ivy nods, "I will help too," ivy says.
"Why are you and ivy going," Hayley asks. "Because deja vu can be dangerous," Hope says.

Third Person POV
A door opens and Landon comes in to talk to Raf. "Did they say anything about me?" Landon asks. "No, not yet.
Everybody's been talking about some missing girls from your old high school. And some Jasmine Fields," Raf says.
"Well, do you think they're gonna kick me out? They gave you some clothes. I think that's a good sign," Raf suggests.
"Come on, man. We have both been places where nobody has wanted us before," Landon says. "Yeah. Keep my head down, make myself useful, don't pick fights," Lan says.
"Exactly. We need today to go well, Lan," Raf says. "No, we need this to go perfect. Otherwise, I'm as good as gone," Landon argues. "Landon. You have a minute? I think you might be of some use today," Alaric says.
Flashback-Last year
The girls and ash and Lucifer walk into Mystic Falls High School. "I think we should check the gym," Lucifer says. "Why," Hope asks.
"Because seniors are having gym class," ash whispers.
Hope smirks and heads that way, "Well, we are Mikaelsons," she whispers. Ivy burst through the gym doors, "Attention seniors," ivy starts. "We need your help looking for someone," ivy announces. Lizzie and Josie look between the two girls and ash and Lucifer , "Her name is Jasmine Fields," Hope
announces.