Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself part 1

FLASHBACK
Hope , Alison and ivy And Molly and Bianca and Mikayla and Rose and Elitoy were all walking down the street walking to Alison's home after going into town for frozen yoghurt. The girls were all minding their business when they heard someone they knew very well shout their names.
"Ali, hope!"
"Ivy!"
"Molly! Rose! Mikayla! Molly! Elitoy! Bianca!Guys!"
After hearing her shout a few times trying to recognise who it was, Hope's and Ivy's face lights up in recognition.
"Here switch," Alison says trying to ignore whoever is trying to get their attention, as she holds her frozen yoghurt out for any of them to grab. The girls swap four times and try each other's frozen yoghurts but all agree that ivy 's had the better flavour.
"Do you hear Penelope?" Hope asks with a chuckle shaking her head.
"You guys!" Penelope shouts again, this time waving her arms about.
"Maybe we should wait," Molly says quietly though it falls on deaf ears.

"God, is she ever going to get a clue?" Molly asks and scoffs as she looks back to see Penelope waving her arms. The younger blonde doesn't give any of them a chance to respond when she pulls them both into a run going down the alleyway.
The girls are laughing as they end up in the alleyway, though Hope recognises a car that was parked.
"Hey, isn't that your dad's car?" Hope says getting the others' attention, more specifically Bianca's 'attention.
Everything froze around Bianca like everything was moving in slow motion, she couldn't believe it. Her dad was kissing another woman that wasn't her mother, and even The Mikealson felt sick to their stomach.
Anger coursed through ivy and Mikayla, even though it was Bianca's problem it didn't mean Ivy and Mikayla couldn't do something about it for her. As soon as Justin made eye contact with his daughter catching him red-handed, Ivy and Mikayla eyed two  brick that was right by them.
Not thinking anything through other than, looking at
Bianca's  heartbroken face and Annie's feelings. The woman they saw as their Aunt in everything but blood.
Grabbing one each brick easily with their supernatural strength and threw them  at the window, causing Hope and Molly and Rose  and Alison and Bianca   to grab her quickly and run back onto the street and they didn't stop until they reached Aillson's 's house.

"Mikayla Fallon Mikaelson," "Beatrix ivy miracle, Camille
Salvatore"Henrik and Damon both says in what ivy and Mikayla thinks is, disappointment.
"Full name, that's not good," Marcel mutters with a wince, Davina agreeing.
"Yeah, dad?" "Yes Daddy" Ivy and Mikayla asks in a squeaky voice wincing at their full name being called.
"Next time go for his head, not just the car," Henrik and Damon both says glaring at the cheating man.
Their comment causes ivy and Mikayla to chuckle and nod, though they breathed in relief when hearing that their father's  were not mad at them.
"Justin how could you?!" Annie exclaims with tears running down her face, betrayal painted all over her face as well.
"Annie..." Justin says feeling guilty.
"I'm sorry mom, he swore me to secrecy," Bianca says tears running down her cheeks.
"He what?" Annie asks breathlessly looking at Justin in disgust.
"I'm so sorry mom," Bianca repeats, tears flowing more and more as Heath hugs her tightly.
"Aria, it was not your fault. You were a 14-year-old girl who was manipulated by their father when you were at your most vulnerable, you did nothing wrong." Annie says sternly but softly to get the message across.

Flashback over

Ivey Unedus
The city that the Original family thrived in was always bustling with activity, there was always some sort of urgency in the way people moved. But today the urgency was confined to the walls of the Mikaelson house. The family had determined a way to keep an eye on the 18 teens that tended to avoid the careful eyes of the people paid to watch over them. Upon hearing from his daughter and his son that Josette Saltzman dabbled in some darker magic and was ready to flip, Kol came up with a plan and the family was making sure that the plan was getting carried out.
Davina Claire-Mikaelson and Freya stayed up the whole night putting spells on three different bracelets. "Are you sure that these bracelets will work," Niklaus asks. Kol nods as he watches their sister place the amethyst encrusted
bracelet into the box next to the one with dazzling sapphires. "As long as the girls and boys put the bracelets on, we will be able to tell what is going on with them," Kol says. "And when the girls and boys inevitably figure out that the bracelets are spelled," Rebekah asks. "Well the binding spell that activates as soon as it is around their wrist will stop them from taking the bracelet off, Davina says. Niklaus and Rebekah exchange a look and then look at the couple, "The only way to get their bracelets off is if they are temporarily dead," Kol says. "And well, if they are dead then, we will also know that," the vampire adds. Davina places the emerald bracelet in the box carefully and then closes the wooden box. At a moment's notice, the box disappears.