Chapter 32

"You know Harry, it hurts my feelings that you're making my chocolate waffles for everyone else."

"Draco my dearest, that is my recipe."

"My dearest? That one is new, I like it."

"I'm not only going to make them for you. Ron is also quite fond of them."

Harry smiled at his pouting boyfriend who was sitting on the counter and swinging his legs.

"I thought you were going to help me?"

"Is my company not enough Potter?"

"You're always enough, but don't volunteer if you're just going to sit there."

"You think you'd be used to this now wouldn't you? Fine, because it clearly hurts you to have me so far away from you, I will chop up some fruits and toppings."

"It pains me to spend even one moment away from you," Harry sighed dramatically, wrapping his arms around Draco's neck.

"Are you two always like this?," Pansy asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Of course not," Draco replied, only looking at Harry. "Sometimes we snog on the counter."

"I think they're cute Pansy. Besides, they're only like this when they're alone."

"Imagine if anyone else saw what we've seen, Gin."

"Imagine what we haven't seen."

"Did they forget we're here?," Harry murmured, capturing Draco's lips with his own.

"Maybe we should leave them," Draco whispered back.

"I'm gonna finish breakfast."

"You're no fun."

"Oh Draco you know that's not true," Harry retorted, clicking his tongue.

"You may have to remind me," Draco flirted.

"Go pick out our clothes for the day, yeah? You're distracting me."

"It's what I do best my love."

A few minutes after Draco had gone back upstairs, Ron came down and helped Harry finish making breakfast. Neville set the table while Hermione did the dishes so that Harry could go and get changed.

Draco was finishing getting dressed when Harry walked in.

"Hey darling- oh." Harry stopped talking as Draco turned around.

"Hello my love."

"How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself when you look that good?," Harry asked, his hands on Draco's exposed waist.

"You're not. That's the whole point."

"Message received," Harry murmured, his lips attaching to Draco's neck.

"What are you doing?," Draco asked, tilting his head for Harry.

"Marking what's mine."

"I love when you talk like that."

"I get to show you off to everyone but you're only coming home with me. My beautiful boy."

"You need to get ready or there's going to be no breakfast left."

"I'll meet you downstairs."

Smiling to himself, Draco walked downstairs to serve himself and Harry breakfast.

"What took so- oh," Pansy said with a smirk, noticing Draco's neck.

"See? Away from us," Ginny agreed.