Is that a rabbit? (Chapter: 1)

So I tried to power-scale accurately, but I'm going to be real here.

Sung Jin-Woo kind of claps the entire Danmachi-verse. If someone can argue otherwise, I'm all ears, because that would open up some more ideas.

----------------

'Its a bit cold, isn't it?' Thought the sovereign as he stood in his usual white shirt and loose black cloak/hoodie hybrid (Whatever the heck it is). He was in some sort of cave, and a few orcs had (not so) swiftly come to greet him upon his entry.

It was incredibly foggy all around him, yet he could see with near-perfect vision.

"Beru." He called, and an insectoid shadow appeared at his side.

"Yes, my liege?"

The sovereign merely facepalmed slightly. "Scout the area, then report back to me in ten minutes."

"As you wish, my liege." Beru nodded dutifully and sped off.

Glancing around, there was nothing but dead forest. He cursed his luck slightly, there was not much he could do about such a terrible spawn.

Or at least, that was what he thought until a scream rang throughout the fog.
----------------

You see, Bell Cranel was having a.... so-so kind of day. He entered the dungeon with his new supporter. They had partied together for a couple days now, and he felt rather comfortable around her. He wasn't completely stupid, and knew that she was involved in some shady stuff, but that didn't matter.

Why did it not matter? Well, because she's a girl of course!

Bell here isn't trying to get cancelle- I mean, he's just trying to do something any self-respecting gentleman would do!

It was a normal day all up until around an hour or two ago.

----------------

Flashback

"Master Bell, you're so strong! I think we should try going deeper!"

"But, don't the monsters down on the tenth and eleventh floors get exponentially more difficult?"

"It'll be fine! I've been down as deep as the twelfth floor before, trust me!"

----------------

Needless to say, Bell was easily convinced. He had been very cautious in the mist-filled floor. One never knows when they'll be jumped by a pack of orcs, or even encounter an infant dragon.

But none of that matters now, since Lili so kindly decided to try to murder him.

By some twist of fate (Or by his incredible stupid naivety), Bell took being surrounded by orcs while getting robbed as a sign that Lili was in trouble.

Not him, he would be just fine. Because, y'know, plot armor and stuff.

And so, as Bell was (rather expertly) outmaneuvering the fat, slow, pig-like creatures, a very shrill scream rang out in the distance.

Even with his near pea-sized brain, he was able to deduce that something had gone very wrong with Lili's plans.
----------------

The Shadow Sovereign sped towards the sound of the scream at breakneck speeds, and encountered a group of fat pig creatures once more.

'Good heavens, the Orcs in this universe have really let themselves go....'

He easily slaughtered the group of them and took notice of a couple chunks of meat on the ground. Upon closer inspection, he could smell a very pungent blood-like aroma. He figured this was probably the reason the monsters had all gathered in such a small area.