And you're certain he isn't a rabbit? (Chapter: 2)

"Huh?" Came the very elegant and thought out reply of Bell and Lili.

"You see, I'm rather new to this place, so I may have forgot where we are currently."

Lili, being the one most familiar with sketchy situations, eyed him suspiciously. "You forgot, that we're in the dungeon?"

'Oh, I already hate myself for this....'

"Heheh," the almighty sovereign chuckled lightly, closed his eyes, smiled, and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Yeah..... I have the memory of a goldfish..."

'SOMEONE SHOOT ME.'

A/N: Don't worry man, I got you.

All of a sudden, a loud bang rang out throughout the empty paths of the dungeon, and Sung-Jin-Woo collapsed to the floor dead.

'Thank you...'

----------------

"Heheh, yeah...... I have the memory of a goldfish..."

Bell tilted his head in confusion, "What's a goldfish?"

'There is no way, that this man is not a rabbit in some way...'

"Don't worry about it." 

Bell shrugged, "Well thanks for saving Lili!" The rabbit in disguise gave a deep bow, "I don't think I would have made it in time if you weren't here!"

The sovereign waved his hand, "It was nothing, though I do have a favour to ask of you two."

"Sure! Ask away!" Bell replied, as bubbly and energetic as always.

"I um....." He tried to think of the least suspicious way to put his thoughts into words. "I may be ever so slightly lost."

Lili looked at him, stupefied. "How do you get lost in the dunge-"

Bell quickly put a hand to her face to shush her, "No problem! We can help you get back to the surface, it's the least we can do!"

Whew boy, were Lili and Bell going to have a long talk about this later.

----------------

A/N: I know, this is going to be (not completely, but still) OOC for these characters, but I'm just here to have a bit of fun really, so I don't think it particularly matters.

Also, here's a timeskip, brought to you wonderful people by Lili's argument with Bell.

"You can't just shush me like that!?!? I'm older than you!"

"But Lili, he's so cool! He must have some awesome title like, 'Ultimate Shadow Assassin'!"

Back to the story-

"Thank you, I appreciate you two taking the time to help me back up to the city." Said Jin-woo with a short bow, "You really saved me there."

Bell and Lili both shook their heads, and Lili spoke. "Not at all Master badas- I mean, Master Sung (Yes, I'll be using his last name, it sounds cooler and is easier to use in a sentence). It was the least we could do!"

"Well, if you insist."

At that moment, by some will of a higher being, Sung Jin-Woo's stomach actually rumbled out of hunger.

Which, was worrying by all accounts, considering sovereigns do not need to eat nor sleep.

The rabbit must have noticed the low rumbling of his stomach, because he offered to buy dinner for the group as thanks immediately after.

The sovereign was a tad thrown off, but kept his cool."I apologize, but I must decline your offer. I have some important business to attend to."

Bell seemed slightly disappointed, but he understood. "Alright, well good luck with whatever it is you're doing!"

They said their farewells, and headed their separate ways.

But Lili got to thinking and.... she couldn't figure out just what that black ant was.

She shrugged it off, it must've been an irregular. She'd just report it to the guild later. For now, she had to endure the grueling task of invoking Hestia's wrath.
----------------
Somewhere deep within the dungeon, one Aiz Waldstein stood alone, completely shook.

'Who was that man? (And why the hell is he so hot?!)' She thought.

(You can take that however you want...)

She had thought she knew all the stronger figures in Orario, but she'd never seen that man before.

He was easily level five, meaning he is an unknown first-class adventurer.

She needed to report this to Finn.

Even as airhead as she was, Aiz knew this unknown variable would shake things in Orario.

If only she knew...
From the shadows, a certain Sovereign was watching her every movement. Everything was going all according to plan.

He was determined to have fun for once, and nothing would spoil his good time.

'Maybe a harem would be fun?'
----------------
So uh, yeah! Time flies I guess, especially when school is concerned. I apologize, I would've uploaded sooner, but I missed (more than) a couple days of school this beginning of semester, and I pride myself on having sufficient enough grades.

Oh yeah, that and I'm not terribly good at managing my time, though I am only a high-schooler (Or, I guess by most peoples' standards, a middle schooler? Idk, Canada schools are kind of weird).

This fic will probably just be for shits & giggles, mostly about Sung Jin-Woo tearing shit up in Orario.

So yeah. I don't know if I'll have a ship, because, y'know, *cough cha-hae-in is best girl cough.*

That's all for now, until I feel motivated enough to write some more at least.

Later!