Chapter XII

"Goodmorning, girl!"

Chloe barged into (y/n)'s room with butlers trailing behind her. They wheeled in carts of breaks foods and drinks.

She clambered into bed with (y/n) and handed her a coffee.

"We're skipping school today. I wanna go shopping."

(y/n) gladly took the beverage and sipped it.

"Oh uhm. I actually have a photoshoot today. I should probably be leaving soon anyway."

Chloe's expression dropped. (y/n) suddenly realized her mistake.

"Maybe we cans hang ouf here for a while, though?"

Chloe's expression settled, she sipped her own coffee and settled next to (y/n), pulling out her phone and scrolling mindlessly through social media.

(y/n) would decide to do her same and pick up her phone from the side table. She saw a few messages from Meera, and a missed call.

She replied and confirmed her safety, a formality really.

Then she saw a text from Adrien

Bonjour! Excited for the photoshoot today? Call time is 10:30, but I'll be there at 10. See you there!

(y/n) glanced at the clock on her phone and sat it was just 9 am, giving her enough time to get ready before having to leave.

Meera messaged that she would be sending a car to pick her up for the shoot. Adding a brief synopsis of the photoshoot schedule and theme.

(y/n) thought about seeing Adrien and she was jolted by his image filling her mind. She couldn't show it; but she was excited to see him.

"Omg! look at this dress. isn't it adorable?"

Chloe leaned over to (y/n) and showed her a picture from a recent runway collection. It was quite cute and (y/n) complimented it to Chloe.

(y/n) arrose from the mass of blankets and pillows and wiped the sleep off her face, she shed Adrien's shirt and quickly shoved it in her bag to avoid Chloe's gaze.

She adorned a comfortable temporary outfit of a matching pink set.

She pulled on the sweater and relished in the soft fabric touching her bare skin

She pulled on the sweater and relished in the soft fabric touching her bare skin. (y/n) noticed Chloe eyeing her and prompting searching for something similar on her phone.

(y/n) entered the bathroom and quickly washed her face to wake herself up. She brushed her teeth and she decided to keep a clean face until the shoot, but gave extra effort to moisturizing.

"(y/n)!? what are you doing in there?"

Chloe poked her head around the corner to see her.

"you're so pretty. even without makeup. I hate you."