Chapter XV

The sleek mechanical doors silently shut.

(Y/n) and Adrien could feel the gravity pulling them down as they ascended to the rooftop.

The elevator music was calming and echoed through the metallic box.

Adrien glanced at (y/n) through the side of his peripheral vision, she was standing poised and collected as ever, even in the low florescent light, her essence permeated through the atmosphere and remained firmly fixated in Adrien's brain.

Her long eyelashes fluttered ever so softly, her perfectly manicured and elegant hands hung down by her sides, Adrien relished in this private moment of adoration for (y/n), he looked her up and down, and mentally remarked on each feature that comprised her majestic being.
'Ses jambes sont si belles' (Her legs are so beautiful) 'Son visage est angélique' (Her face is angelic) 'ses cheveux ont l'air si doux' (her hair looks so soft) 'J'aimerais pouvoir la toucher' (I wish I could touch her) 'Sa peau est si lisse' ( Her skin is so smooth)

"Je n'ai jamais vu un visage aussi beau de toute ma vie." (I have never seen such a beautiful face in all my life.)

This, he said out loud, under his breath.

(Y/n) gently turned her neck to face up to Adrien, despite her heels, Adrien's model physique allowed his eyes to be just above hers. (Y/n)'s eyes locked onto his, her glittery glare piercing through his soul. Adrien felt for a moment the she may have seen a little glimpse of chat noir in his eyes. He turned his eyes away out of fear she may have seen it; or perhaps it was a moment of vulnerability that he wasn't used to.

" et Elle est même si belle que les lumières fluorescentes au-dessus de nous font scintiller ses yeux." ( and she is even so beautiful that the fluorescent lights above us are making her eyes twinkle. )

(Y/n) knew what she heard, but she couldn't take the silence. She had to inquire.

" what did you say, Adrien? I think all that loud music made me a little deaf."

Adrien then realized that one of his exalted comments may have slipped through his tongue.

In the drop of his heart of that moment, a mix of some embarrassment, a little shock, and some mysterious tugging from deep within him, made his mind completely fog.

and as (y/n)'s glistering eyes looked directly into the deep pits of his soul, Adrien acted purely out of selfish desire, as he could no longer stand the longing distance between them.

Adrien's hand lunged to (y/n)'s soft cheek and glided to the back of her neck, he jerked her face up to his lips and roughly pressed their faces together.

He could feel the sticky gloss adorning her mouth, glue their lips together, Adrien was engulfed with (y/n)'s floral embrace.

She seized Adrien fulled and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening their kiss and constraining him against her.

Completely unpredicted by the pair, the same second they felt that moment of intense intimacy, the soft spark igniting between them was abruptly ruined by the panic of the elevator doors opening to the terrace.

(y/n) and Adrien quickly pried themselves off each other and stood rigidly and inauspiciously next to each other.

He wiped his lips with the back of his hand to erase any roseate evidence off his face.

She expertly lifted a single delicate finger to just light wipe around her lip line.

There was no indication of their actions, so they simply paused and continued onto the rooftop.