Hello!!

Just to start out, this is my first book, so there will be errors. If there are any rude or hateful comments about my writing, errors, or anything else. please keep it to yourself. This book is a RH book with a lot of possible trigger warnings, there will be a list down below with more detail.

As of right now, i'm going to take my time with it and update it as i go, it will be slow and updates will be random untill i get a good foothold of what how I want the book to go. If you have any idea feel free to DM me, i would love to hear you guys ideas.

So with out further ado The main characters:

Luna Gray: Has had a life of hardships and just wants to get away, at the start is dating Alex. She used to be bubbly, Friendly, and open. Now she is closed off scared and scarred.

Silas Williams: Had an awful childhood, parents would beat and abuse him into submittion, he needs control in his life. (steel eyes)

Xavier Wood: he's crazy, jumps between blood thirsty and sane.(blue eyes)

Damien Black: He's a good person at heart, has always wanted to get out, loves his job even with the bloodiness of it.(green Eyes)

Imagine them however you would like, I think of Silas, Xavier and Damien as 6'2-6'6' range, pure muscle. Luna is in my head, 5'2 wide hips with a full chest.