~Rescued~(Nine & Atlas)

Nine pov

'I'll come with you!'

'We can build a snow fort there!'

'You're so cool Atlas!!!!!'

...

'WHAT DID YOU MAKE HIM DO!?'

'I'm your friend right?'

'YOU'RE ALL LIARS!'

'I KILLED VESTA!'

...

I only ever wanted to help you. I didn't understand. Why? Why did you push me away? It made no sense. Dare I say you were always my best friend.

Why did it come to this....

Old friend?

'NINE!'

I woke up with a startle. Iantis was hysterically shaking me as Sands was cleaning his mask in the background.

'THANK GOODNESS YOUR UP! WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!' He yelled louder than needed.

I nodded simply and picked myself up. We were going to get him back today. But... What if we couldn't find him? What if I burnt the whole place down, killing him in the process? What if I.....HURT him? I shook my head and walked into the living room. Hinlea was clinging onto Lato like usual and Iantis almost instantly stepped outside to take a smoke. Sands patted me on the shoulder before going put to join Iantis. I signed quietly.

Meanwhile........

Atlas Pov

'They should be here soon...' Viis stuttered.

To be honest, I stopped listening for a while. I was much to tired to process anything. I wonder if after Nine's- Outbreak... dud he regain his memories? The memories he had lost seemed to ache at the back of my head.

I signed quietly and tried to get my mind of it. Soon being interrupted by the blaring of an alarm. The area was soon covered in smoke as fire made its way into the cells one by one.

After breaking us both put I stormed to the direction of the fire. I knew Nine was somewhere, but the smoke became too thick to see anything at all. My throat started to ache.

'NINE!' I screamed.

The smoke seemed to clear as I could breathe again. Now that I could see again, I immediately dashed through the halls. Soon, I met face to face with Nine himself.

Knowing him, he would probably punch me for leaving him alone with the T-2s. To my surprise, I was pulled into a tight hug. He then grabbed me by my wrist, no saying a world, and tugged ne along. I felt sort of caged, unable to do anything but what he wanted me to. Soon we were lead to an exit. He smiled, looked back at me and said:

'Let's go home.'

__________________________

418 words.

👏👏👏👏