~Strangers~(Kinda Yandere Annie & Atlas)

Sorry for all the Atlas fics I've been writing. He's my favorite and I haven't had too much motivation for anything else. This one's gonna have tons of time skips cause it's shows Annie growing up observing Atlas. Anyyywayyyy! Onto it then!
__________________________

Annie Pov

You've always interested me.

The way you walk,
Talk,
Smile,
Sleep,
How You're so kind to people that are below you.

I find you both strange, yet so absolutely wonderful. I was trained to not feel anything, to be emotionless. Yet, whenever I see you, thousands of thoughts fill my head, I want to speak to you, I want you to see me. Be with me. Every waking minute. I want you to smile more often, smile at me.

Yet you only smile at HIM.

Your laughs, your smiles, your happiness, your love...
It all belongs to HIM.

I pushed the hair out of my face, biting my nail. My eyes were locked on the white haired boy in my eyesigh.

'Nine, what are you doing?'

His bittersweet voice filled my head.

'I'm tieing myself up, come onnnnn! Let's make a kidnapping video to scare the scientists!'

Such ignorance. Why was he so special?

'No. Let's go, I wanted to catch up on my reading.'
'Noooo! But you always read! Let's do something fun!'

I watched Atlas sign as he was basically dragged down the corridor to the library. I followed the two silently. I didn't trust Nine around Atlas. He was too destructive. Too unstable.

The two arrived at the library and Nine brought out drawing supplies. Before I knew it, I pink blob of hair passed by me, waving a hand at the two.

Just Perfect.

Maria sat beside them, sending side glances my way.

'Say Atlas, what's your opinion on Annie?'

That stupid no good girl. I felt a sudden redness creep onto my face.

'What about her?'

Atlas' response was blank. As usual. It seemed he barely showed emotion.

'Well, just wondering if ya think she's cute or somethin.'

Maria smiled widely.

'I do not wish to answer.'

With that, the war hero stood up and left the room, leaving the other two in silence. I followed him quietly, not wishing to make a big fuss. I followed him as he sat in front of a window, simply staring through it.

'...Atlas?'

My timid voice echoed throughout the entire hallway.

'Oh, Annie.'

He turned to me with a small smile. Of course he's being polite to me.

I sat beside him quietly.

'What are you looking at?'
'The question is what am I looking for.'
'Oh...then what are you looking FOR?'
'A sign.'
'A sign of what?'
'A sign of life from outside these bars.'
'Bars?'
'A sign of society, of human life...other than horrors if course. I'm looking for humanity, I truly hope there is some outside of these labs.'
'...hey Atlas...Why are you and Nine so close?'
'We aren't that close.'
'But you two are always together'
'We have...history...I suppose.'
'Oh I see...'
'Annie, do you have any friends?'
'No'
'Well then let's be friends.'
'O-Oh...ok'

My cheeks became red again. He and I were mere strangers techinally. Why did he want to be friends with the likes of me? My heart started to become heavy as he walked away. It became heavier when I remembered that I'd betray him eventually in the future. I really will hate myself for that...

______________________________
(Gala)
'He's so stubborn....'

My thoughts were a mess as I ran away from the area. I was scared to leave him in such condition. It was all Sita's fault. My fists clenched at her name. Why was he so reckless? He's being no better than...

I shook my head quickly and ran as fast as I could to get a van of some sort. I wasn't sure if he'd survive such wounds. What if he really did die? What would I do? Without him, I have no purpose.

I know he wants to die for this 'cure'...

But what am I...

Without the one who gives me purpose...?

I stopped in my tracks.

Fyra.

That was her name.

One day... I'll kill her. No matter the cost. I'll make her suffer more pain than anyone else in this world. I burst into pained laughter simply thinking of what I'd do to her.

My breathing evened out quickly, as I focused on what Atlas had assigned me to do. I would've let him down. I must prove to him...

That I'm worthy of his attention.

_________________________

The fire raged on, as I screahed hysterically for the horror. Sweat dropping down my face, as I started to panic.

How pathectic.

I can't even protect who I care about most.

I wanted to scream in pain...

In front of me, I suddenly saw the ragged shape of Atlas. He didn't notice me, as he silently leaned against a pile of ruble. I waited for a while, before I realized he was coated in blood and his breathing was unsteady.

I almost sprinted towards him, I'd murder whoever did such a thing to him.

'ATLAS!'

My voice was hoarse.

Smoke was starting to fill my lungs.

His bloodied head turned to me slightly, before I watched in stumble to the ground.

Atlas had collapsed in front of me. It was basically perfect. I gritted my teeth and dragged him away, only to met face and face with one of those blasted T-2s...

________________________

He's gone.

I've failed.

I felt tears fall from my face. I was crying. I don't think I've ever cried. A sad smile crept onto my face.

That smile soon turned into a smirk.

Then a grin.

Then an evil smile.

Then a huge, scary smile, almost reaching all the way to my ears.

'Hahaha...HAHAHAHA!'

My laughs echoed through the building.

I'd get him back.

Even if it kills me.

I'll make Hades proud.

I'll make Atlas love me.

And then EVERYTHING will be PERFECT.

Just hold on tight...

...

Everything will be perfect once I get rid of all those who stands in my way.

________________________

1026 WORDS!

New record UwU

Honesty after the season two finale I stopped liking Annie. I got like so mad at her after she hurt Atlas :(

Anyway, have a great day!!!!!
Or night...