Hugs!

Touhous you should hug:

You should hug Marisa. She's smol and friendly, and you're probably going to end up getting a hug from her anyway, so you might as well enjoy it.

You should hug Daiyousei. She needs it.

You should hug Cirno. Just remember to wear gloves, and don't touch her wings.

You should hug Koakuma. She's very affectionate and warm.

You should hug Youmu. She has a cute human half and a big cuddly marshmallowy phantom half. What's not to love?

You should hug Ran. She is a good foxy. She deserves it.

You should hug Mystia. She is the warmest birb.

You should hug Reisen. She has to deal with Tewi all the time, so she needs a bit of warmth.

You should hug Mokou. She's tough and wiry, but still warm, and I think she'd really appreciate it.

You should hug the Fairies of Light. Yes, all three of them.

You should hug Akyuu. She's been getting so sick recently, and some warmth and comfort would really help her feel better.

You should hug Kosuzu. She worries about her (girl)friend.

You should hug Shizuha. She's insecure about basically every aspect of her life, so a bit of comfort would be very much appreciated.

You should hug Yuugi. She's friendly and gentle, but she'd be more than happy to give you a rough, tight hug, if that's what you'd prefer.

You should hug Satori. All the other underground youkai are afraid of her, so any affection you can offer her would be very much appreciated. And she's really warm. Just remember to hug her from the side to avoid squishing her third eye.

You should hug Orin. She's a nice friendly neko and she's really really warm.

You should hug Okuu. She's really really really warm. Just don't bother her while she's on the job, unless you want to get nuked.

You should hug Koishi. Always love the Koosh.

You should hug Kogasa. And then you should take her to pay someone a surprise visit. It might just save her life.

You should hug Shou. You won't regret it.

You should hug Hatate. She doesn't have much of a social life beyond meeting Aya at the bar, so it'll probably be the first hug she's had in a while.

You should hug Kyouko. She's the last of her kind, and a hug would seriously help with that kind of emotional baggage.

Thou shouldst hug Futo. For she be silly and nice.

You should hug Kokoro. It'd seriously help with her instability.

You should hug Wakasagihime. She's a cute fishy and would probably appreciate it.

You should hug Kagerou. Awoo.

You should hug Seija, counterintuitive as it may sound. While empathy doesn't really work on amanojaku, she still appreciates your attempts to relate to her.

You should hug Shinmyoumaru. It wouldn't be much of a hug, given how tiny she is, but she'd very much appreciate a bit of love and kindness.

You should hug Raiko. She's a cool friend.

You should hug Seiran and Ringo. They are nice bunnies.

You should hug Clownpiece, if only just to see if she squeaks. *squeak squeak*