❤️1❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Harry's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I was nearly knocked over when Hermione ran straight into me. She hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breath, I also couldn't talk from lack of oxygen in my lugs. I let out a feeble squeak to signify that she was crushing me. I was also very weak from being starved by my muggle aunt and uncle.

" Good to see you to 'Mione." I said once she let go of me, backing up to hold hands with a girl, the girl had short, shoulder length, black hair and bangs. I knew her by the name of Pansy Parkinson. The fact the my best friend was holding hands with a woman didn't come as a surprise to me, but it was who the girl was that did.

"Hiya Harry!" Hermione said, still holding Pansys hand, she saw me looking down at their entangled hands in surprise, blushing she asked me "Oh you don't know about anything that happened do you?"

"Nope not one bit" i said with a small smile

"Ron and I broke up over the holiday, we were both unhappy in the relationship and realized we didn't love each other anymore, and coincidentally realized we were both gay. We also came to the realization that we had feelings for other people, I have feelings for Pansy and for Ron, Blaise Zabini of Slytherin. Their already dating. Did you know that?" Hermione said.

"Oh- uh, wow, I missed out on a lot over the summer then!" I said, Hermione nodding

"We have a favor to ask you though Harry - if your alright with me calling you that-," Pansy said.

I nodded at her question and agreed

"Sure, what is it?"

"We need you to Polyjuice into myself, just for the train ride to the school. 'Mione and I didn't get to spend any time together over the break so this would be absolutely wonderful if you could." She said pleadingly.

"Sure, why not" I agreed

Hermione pulled out a flask of a bubbling, muddy looking substance. She quickly pulled out a strand of pansy's short hair, adding it to the potion. It fizzed for a few seconds the settled to a light purple color.

"Pansy looks and probably tastes better than Goyle." I say (A/N: not that way)

Pansy gives me and Hermione a questioning look, for she had no idea that me, Ron, and Hermione had taken this potion before. Illegally to find out if Draco Malfoy was the Heir of Slytherin in our second year. Hermione just gave her a little smile, proceeding to pass me the flask.

"Bottoms up." I say, taking a swig of the light purple potion.

Feeling my appearance change, Pansy fave me a few of her clothes, also telling me one more thing, a thing that I ended up dreading. I had to sit with my long time crush, Draco Malfoy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Draco's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
What is talking that bloody girl so long!! I thought as I walked down the narrow hallway of the train when I saw who I was looking for.

"PANSY!!" I yelled, but she didn't turn around, I ran to catch up with her. I caught up to her and spun her around to face me. Her aura was different, she also had a pair of round, black wired rimmed glasses sticking out of her pocket.

"Oh, hi Mal- Draco." She said strangely, she also didn't smell like her normal perfume, roses and daisies, but smelled of the ocean, and the forest. It was a smell that I had dreamt about since first year.
The thought suddenly hit me, this wasn't Pansy Parkinson, but my rival and crush, Harry Potter.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Harry's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Come here Pans" Draco said to who he thought was Pansy. I sheepishly did, I felt uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. It was in a way that I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and my body heat up instantly. I looked down, suddenly interested in the shoes I had on when I felt Draco grab my arm and pull me onto his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, Draco smirked his breath taking smirk, leaning in to close the small space between himself and Harry. Draco grazed his tongue across my lower lip, asking to explore my mouth. I obliged and opened my mouth, moaning at the touch of Draco's tongue on mine. We pull away gasping for breath when he says:

"Your a good kisser," I felt myself blush when he said this but, he had one more thing to say:

"Potter."

I looked up startled, the usually cold, gray eyes were warm, and filled with something Harry never thought would be possible: love.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Draco's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
" What!! How'd you know it was me!?" Harry said, standing up. I disliked the feeling of his body leaving mine, the kiss had been better than i could have ever imagined, sweet, passionate, and best if all, full of love (A/N: if thats possible).

" Well it wasn't very difficult to figure out, I've known Pansy for years!, and i'd know if she had glasses," I said pointing at the round glasses sticking out of Harrys pocket.

"And she smells of roses and daisies, not the ocean and forest, I'd remember my crushes sent after years of study with him!" I say, seconds later I realized what I had said. I quickly looked down, embarrassed that I had just let slip that Harry had been my crush. I looked up only when a soft hand was placed under my chin, I had to fight with myself to look him in the eyes. I thought that they would be overflowing over with hated, and anger. But to much surprise, they weren't, Harrys vivid, beautiful green eyes were filled with amazement. he crouched down, looking me in the eye and slowly and hesitantly, kissed me with so much love i thought i would burst. As Harry pulled away he said:

"I really like you Malfoy, if I'm correct then you like me to."

"Of course i like you, actually its more than just liking you, i think i love you. Ever since you rejected me in our first year i felt as if something was missing." I said happily. All i wanted was Harry, he wanted him to be his, forever and always, till the end.

"I think i love you to Draco" Harry said quietly, i pulled Harry back onto my lap to cuddle when the compartment door open to reveal Pansy hand in hand with Hermione Granger. I looked at Pansy dead in the eye, looked at their entwined hands and wriggled my eyebrows, smirking. Pansy and Granger looked surprised at the sight of Harry Potter on top of Draco Malfoy, cuddling.

"Sooooo, Dray, anything you need to tell us?" Pansy said triumphantly, making me blush, i looked down to see that Harry had fallen asleep. I placed a small kiss on the top of his head. Hermione and Pansy saying awe, i
snuggled down placing my head on top of Harry's, drifting off into sleep.

A/N: How'd you like it? Idk if i should continue i know i only just started it but i don't know. Tell me in the comments. I hope you liked the chapter

1220 words