💛3💛

(Twin Telepathy )

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Draco's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I could feel Harry shaking slightly as I held him, shielding him away from all the glares and curious glances, I was astonished that he had been re-sorted into Slytherin. Harry had been the Golden Boy of Gryffindor. From what I had seen, Harry had prided himself off of being in the house of bravery and courage. Now that he was in Slytherin, people would see him very differently than when he was in his previous house. They would see him like a snake, like everyone else in Slytherin, I knew this because I had done this to other's before I had seen how much of a prat I was being I would push around and bully other people in Slytherin and the houses all because I felt that I was above everyone else all since I was a Malfoy. Now that I see how he would be treated, all I wanted to do was protect him away from the dangers of how horrible others could be. I looked up from Harry and saw that everyone else was standing up and heading to their new common rooms. I nudged Harry saying:

"Come on, it's time for me to show you your new dorm, hopefully, we'll be roommates since I'm the only student in Slytherin with a room to themselves," Harry looked up at me in confusion, I now realized that he didn't know my father got me the best of the best. He had bought his way into getting me my own dorm, so I could be away from other kids. Everyone else already had a roommate. after we stood up I explained how I had my own room.

"Oh, that's cool," Harry said nonchalantly, he started walking over to the huge marble staircases leading up to the Gryffindor common room. I grabbed his arm telling him that our common room was now in the dungeons, Harry apologized and said it was a force of habit. I took his hand and pulled him towards the dormitories. We walk for a little while until I stopped in front of a portrait of Salazar Slytherin, the founder of the house.

"Password?" Slytherin said tiredly because Harry and I had just woken him up from a nap.

"Pure-blood," I say absentmindedly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Harry's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Draco pulled me into the portrait hole. We stepped into a very large room, immensely bigger than the Gryffindor common room. The room was dropped in dark green and black with hints of silver, there were two couches on the left side of the room, just how I remembered it from when Ron and I had snuck in trying to see if Draco had been the Heir of Slytherin. On the right side of the room was a beautiful grand piano, although it seemed that no one used it, there was a fine layer of dust coating the keys. I pulled away from Draco and walked toward the piano, a few heads turned and I sat down on the bench. dusting off the keys, I began to play To A Wild Rose by Edward Macdowell. People started to crowd around the piano and I. As Blaise and Pansy pushed their way through I finished playing the song, standing up, two or three people clapped but I mostly earned glares from the surrounding Slytherins. I got why they didn't like me, the Gryffindor prince was resorted into Slytherin and was now friends with their Prince, I thought as i began to overthink it all. I think Draco mad his friends noticed because I was brought out of my head when I felt Pansy grab my hand and Blaise direct me towards the dormitories. I don't know why I felt so calm with them, I barley knew them, but i felt as if i could trust them with my life, I never really felt that with Ron and Hermione. I was yet again pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of Draco's voice.
"Oh, good, I was correct, we are sharing a dorm together!"

~•~•~•~•~•~
Fred's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/n crazy switch up ikr)
We watched as Harry, our little brother by everything but blood, was sorted into Slytherin. I looked over at George, my twin had the same shocked expression on his face. Using our twin telepathy, I spoke to George:
"Do you think Harry's okay?, I know that he's strong and all but really."
"I don't know Freddie, but we have another thing to worry about, in a couple of kids were going to be re-sorted, and I think that you know where were going to be placed. We BEGGED the sorting hat to place us both in Gryffindor. It said that we would to better in Slytherin but that it does take our opinions into account." I knew that my twin was right, I honestly didn't really care where we were placed, as long as we were together.
"I know brother, but maybe its for the best, who knows until you try." I say as Umbridge calls out my name. Stepping out of the group I sat on the creaky wooden stool while the hat was placed on my head.

"You again, I know just where to put you and your brother!, SLYTHERIN!!" The hat calls out, George walks out of the group and meets me half way to the Slytherin table, we sit at the far end closest to the door to try to get away from the stares. I saw Harry and Malfoy get up and leave so I nudged George motioning towards them and that we should follow, he nodded, standing up, we hurried out of the Great Hall and own the stairs towards the dungeons. Making sure we could see the raven haired boy and his white haired companion, but still keeping out of sight, we continued walking. Eventually George and I made our way to a portrait of Salazar Slytherin, we told him the password I heard Draco tell him. We both stepped through.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Luna's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/n even crazier ikr!!!)
I looked around the Great Hall, I had a feeling that I wouldn't be in blue robes much longer. The toad-faced lady called my name and I saw many people whisper behind hands and one or two people glare. Dylan Diggory who stayed in Hufflepuff to much surprise, was one of those people, when a caught him glaring I stared back, unfazed. I just looked back at him until i could see that he was uncomfortable, Diggory finally looked away and down at the ground. I continued to walk forward, i sat down and the sorting hat was sat on my head.
"Hmmm much different than the last time I was placed on your head Loony, you now have an even bigger thirst and want to prove yourself. You are also very loyal to your friends, I can tell that if one of them told you a secret you would take it to the grave." Without warning the hat yelled:
"SLYTHERIN!!!!"

A/N: shout out to one of my best friends, I wont say her name but if you read this I just wanted to say how much you mean to me and that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me since the beginning of the year. You have helped me through things that others were not, you also helped me with this story, to this chapter is dedicated to you. I love you, i don't know what I would do without you. 💚🖤💚🖤 OH! And i almost forgot to thank you all for 120 reads I actually almost started crying!!

Edit: so, I'm currently reading editing this. And me almost crying for 120 reads is crazy. This story is around 5.22k reads. Tbh I never thought this would happen but things change

1312 words