💙5💙

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Georges POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After Harry's performance on the piano he and Malfoy walked off to somewhere I thought to be the dorms. I flopped down onto one of the leather couches in our new common room for two seconds till a tall ravenette with brown eyes walks up to me and says:
"Get out of here you blood-traitor, if Salazar was here you would be dea-"
"JAKE WILLIAMS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW" a blonde girl says walking in our direction. Once she was beside the person she called Jake Williams she grabbed him by his collar and said:
"Just because you think your better than everyone else doesn't mean you are"
"Yeah yeah yeah babe let go of me" he says, how in merlins beard did this excuse of a wizard get this amazing girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Harry's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•
I raised my hand so it was resting on Draco's cheek, I didn't even notice that the fresh cuts on my arm were visible until I realized that Draco was looking at them. I froze. What was he going to think

You know what he's going to think. He's going to know how weak and pathetic you really are.

Not now voice i need to get out of here. I could feel my chest tightening and i was starting to not be able to breathe. Draco seemed to notice because the next thing i knew i was being hugged by him. I melted into his touch. I looked up from where my head was leaning in his chest to see his grey eyes looking into mine. His eyes flitted to my lips and mine to his. I reached up onto my tippy toes as he leaned down to lightly brush his lips against mine. I wanted more so a grabbed onto the back of his neck (and no sophie your fine you can keep reading you innocent bean) pulling him down to meet my lips and his, after about twenty seconds we pulled apart gasping for breath. I was about to apologize but Draco beat me to it.

"Why? Why did you hurt yourself"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Fred's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•
I was watching as the blonde haired girl dragged Williams away when i saw a familiar raven haired boy dart out of the direction of the dorms with a snarky blonde hot in pursuit. I nudged a dozing George next to me and pointed towards the two fifth years running out of the common room, Williams soon stood up and walked out of the room. I stood up and signalled for my twin to do the same and began following them. I was about to step out of the portrait hole when a gleaming red caught my eye. Blood.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Luna's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•
I was about to leave the Hall when a tall brunette in yellow and black robes came running up to me.
"Hey Luna! Im so happy that I got to stay in Hufflepuff." She said
"Oh hi Sophia, i dont really mind that i was sorted into Slytherin. Ive always felt a pull towards them." And with that we parted, Sophia trotted off towards the basement and I descended the staircases to the dungeons.

  The decent down the stairs was as boring as stairs could be.

Le time skip

Walking down the hall towards the dorms, the Slytherin Head-boy and girl walked up to me, saying that there were no more rooms till the castle made more so I would have to share a room with two others. None other than Fred and George Weasley.

594 words