Part 8: The Date & Where is Brainstorm?!?

Previously on "Bose & Mika: Dream Of Love"

Captain Man: We are gonna get her back. But we have to return to the Man's Nest to figure out a plan instead of going all Willy Nilly. Okay?

Bose: (Whispers) wherever you are Mika, please be okay... I will find you my beloved!!

Shoutout: *Thinking in her mind* I haven't eaten in over a week!  No food, no water, no nothing; I'm literally dying here and I hope the rest of Danger Force come to get me out of this prison cell

Shoutout & Bose: 🎵 Dream of love, Dream of love,
It's only a dream of love, Dream of love, Dream of lo-o-ove!! It's totally a dream of love ❤️🎵

Ray: *Keeping himself strong* Bose, that was..  beautiful!  😭 come on team; we need to get these lovebirds back together in this Man's Nest

Volt & AWOL: Operation Rescue Shoutout is a go!!

Bose: Better get some stuff set up for the date. But I'm gonna need some help. Hey Miles, Ray, Schwoz, where are you guys at??

Rays , Schwoz, & Miles: *hiding behind the tool station* we call them... Bika!*

"Part 8: The Date & Where is Brainstorm?!?"

*We see Bose in his room, after having thought over of what to do for his Hip Hop Purée date with Mika.  In order for it to be very special for her*

Bose: Yes, this is a perfect idea!  So I plan to take Mika to Hip Hop Purée, I will pay for her order and for my own as well, then pull out her chair for her to allow for her to sit down first, after that I'll ask her if she wants to go for a walk in Swellview park, then bring her back home at the end of the night.  This is definitely gonna be a great date for us both!

Miles: *Knocking on his window* Bose, hey let me in buddy, I have to talk to you for a second

Bose: What's going on?  Everything okay?

Miles: Yes, everything is just fine.  I just have to ask you something, do you ever wonder if your parents ever found out you were dating Mika?  Like at all?

Bose: No, you see here's the thing Miles.  I don't tell my parents about my relationship life, because it's embarrassing to talk about that with either of my parents.  That's why I keep it private to myself.

Miles: Oh I see, well I hope that your guys's date will turn out to be good.  Have fun but not too much

Bose: I will, I better get downstairs before my mom calls me multiple times for lunch.  See you later

Miles: See you later *He exits his bedroom window*

(How is Mika doing at preparing for the date?  Why don't we find out shall we?  Seems like she's happy)

Mika: I'm so excited for this date with Bose, my very handsome and adorable boyfriend.  (Sighs happily) he sure does know how to treat a girl the right proper way.  I wonder what his plan is.

Miles: *Bursts in without permission* Did someone say date? & did someone say Bose?

Mika: Miles! There's something called knocking you know? You should always knock before entering a girls room. Just a little helpful tip