Bose Tries To Pop The Question To Mika Danger Force: Valentine's Day

Katt2027: Hey guys Katt2027 here, before we get into this Valentine's Day Special. I would just like to say that I'm going to be collaborating with one of my followers, a shoutout to avolt7 , who has helped me make this big Valentine's Day Special become a reality.  Go give Avolt7 a follow if you haven't done so already, I will be collaborating with Avolt on future projects that we will do to help each other out.  Thank you all & have a Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate this holiday in February! Be sure to go check out a new book Avolt has been working on called "Bomika Lovers" you can also find me there helping Avolt on future projects!  Also, this Valentine's Day Special is changed to be canon to end this current project.  I would just like to say a big thank you very much, for all of the support that this first book of mine has gotten!  There will be a sequel to pick up where the Valentine's Day Special has left off, so be sure to stay tuned for that.  There will be a special final part in the works, so be sure to be on the lookout for that.  Enjoy this part!

(Bose & Mika, *Now in their 20's doing the intro)

Mika: It's been a few years babe, shall we?

Bose: We shall my darling :)

Both
Previously on "Bose & Mika: Dream of love"
(Years before in their 20's)

(The Time Jerker: Hurry it up! By the time Danger Force arrives, it will be too late and Swellview will be mine to control! (He helps finish the project)

(Captain Man: (Kicks the door down) Man, I love kicking doors down, the city will cover for it)

(Danger Force: (Groans in disgust) ugh 😑)

(Shoutout: This'll be revenge for what you did to me, you are going to regret torturing me weeks back!!)

(The Time Jerker: I wish, I could go back in time, and make it so that Danger Force were never formed in the first place! *Opens a portal*)

(AWOL: That doesn't matter, what matters is that Kid Danger needs your help the 4 of you.  Hold that weapon in place!  Just trust us, go go go!! Move!)

(Past Chapa: Whatever you say shorty)

(Past Mika: KID DANGER NEEDS HELP!!!)

(The Time Jerker: NO!!  MY PLAN!!!)

"Valentine's Day Special" (Not Canon):
"Bose Tries To Pop The Question To Mika"

Shoutout to Avolt7 for the idea, go follow them

(The gang are now in their 20's, Bose and Mika have been together for 7 years now.  It is a few days before Valentine's Day, Bose is trying to figure out how to pop the question to Mika.  He wants to ask Mika to marry him, let's check on Bose right now)

Bose: (Thinking while looking at pictures) Man, I can't believe Mika and I have been together for 7 years now, she is literally my whole world, she makes me smile, her eyes are always shining bright in the day or moonlight, & her hair is what makes her the most beautiful.  I'm wanting to ask her to marry me, but then I realized...  I would need the blessing, from both her parents and of course Miles.  He's one of my great friends, but I'm not so sure how he will react, just gotta do it sometime