Part 9: Brainstorm Vs Danger Force: Part 1

Previously on "Bose & Mika: Dream Of Love"

Bose: No, you see here's the thing Miles.  I don't tell my parents about my relationship life, because it's embarrassing to talk about that with either of my parents.  That's why I keep it private to myself.

Mrs. Macklin: Why hello Bose, you must be here to pick up Mika, if that is correct?

Mika: My handsome Bosey, you look great and still very handsome!

Bose: Are you spying on me and Mika's date??

Miles: Okay, yes I was. But I'm just trying to be sure my sister is okay. I'm just a bit protective

Mika: I really enjoyed the date, it was very nice and romantic. Your the best man that I have!

Drex; Here's the thing Brainstorm, the contraption will need a special addition. To which I mean a test subject to be sure it'll work

Brainstorm: Like who?

Drex: That's where I say... I want you!!

"Part 9: Brainstorm Vs Danger Force: Part 1"

(We begin with the scene in the Man's Nest, a worried Mika and Danger Force have a plan to retrieve Bose and to stop Drex's evil plan)

Mika: (Upset) We need to go rescue my Bosey right now! He could be in serious trouble at this time!!

Miles: Mika, it's gonna be okay Bose would want for you to stay strong. We always find a way

Ray: (Entering from the right) alright team, let's suit up and let's get going. We've got a sidekick to save, we don't have any time to lose now let's-

Mika: I'm coming my handsome boyfriend!

Ray: She's really worried isn't she?

Chapa: Well obviously she does Ray, it's her boyfriends life that is on the line here! Now let's go!

All: Down the tube! *They all exit the Man's Nest, let's see what Drex is currently up to*

Drex: Just a little more, andddddd done! How are you feeling, Bose? Feeling like, doing my demands?

Bose: (Brainwashed after his eyes glowed in an evil looking red color) Yes my lordship, Master Drex

(Quick note: Bose's lines will say brainwashed and this chapter is a tribute to Season 2's four part special from it's premiere. Back to the chapter)

Drex: HaHaHa!!!! It worked! Now Bose, with you on my side nothing will stop us from making this city ours. Plus you will fight your friends, as they are probably coming to "rescue" you...

Bose: (Brainwashed) They are the ones that'll need rescuing, they are fools to try and come here.. I've called an old "friend" to meet them...

Drex: Excellent, *hears the sound of Captain and the rest of Danger Force coming through an alley outside Drex's hideout* well, it seems Henry's old "big brother" Captain Man has arrived. Bose, you transform and I'll keep these fools busy. HaHaHa!!