Prologue

Prologue

I don't really know how I feel right now. I feel like I'm going to break down any moment now. How did this happen? I don’t know how this happened to the two of us. How did we get into this situation .. I just knelt on the side of my bed and there wept quietly. I hope this is the end of my suffering.

How long can I feel it.

I placed my right hand on my left chest and felt my heart there. It was so weak that it was as if at any moment it would stop because of the extreme pain I  was feeling.

If only, I could returned to the past, where there was no problem and we have not yet led to this. We were just so happy, no one was dictating and no one knew everything about the two of us.

But since that issue came up, everything was ruined.. Everything...

I don't know what to do, anymore. It's too much pain.

I was just stunned here when I heard the door to my room open. I turned around and saw Yeji from the doorway, while behind her were my other members who were looking at me looking worried. I just gave them a small smile then sighed again and continued to cry. I heard their footsteps until I felt them hug me. I know they know how I feel right now. How much I'm so hurt. They just let me cry and cry and let out all the tears I could. But even though I was tired of crying and I felt that my eyes were swollen, I still couldn't stop crying. I can’t help being hurt because of that.

Because starting today, he is no longer in my life.

He, who is always annoying but when he sees that I am crying because of that he will kiss me on the forehead.

He, who loves to cook for me when he knows I’m not in the mood.

He, who loves to play games that sometimes it can redound to can't answer my call.

He, who likes to joke when he knows I’m sad.

He's the one who always makes me laugh when he knows I'm annoyed with him.

He, who is very sensible and helpful.

He, who is so sweet even if it's not obvious.

He, who loves me dearly no matter what other trait I show.

And the one I love so much, even if he's annoying sometimes ..

Only him...

Only him and no one else...

Because Lee Haechan is my everything...

----------

Author note: I wish I can finish this.. Good luck to me 😅😅😅.. Ala, bahala na talaga!!!