Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ryujin

After 2 years...

I'm nervous. Today is our first day at the music show. I'm really nervous and I know my group mates are too. While Yeji unnie was still being fixed, Chaeryong suddenly tapped me, I immediately turned to her and looked at her in confused.

"Can you come with me to the cr, I'm really nervous." She said.

I immediately nodded. We stood up together and left the blanket that was on our lap earlier before asking for permission to our manager.

Manager noona immediately allowed us but we just need to hurry because our pre-recorded will start in a few minutes. As we walked down the hallway towards the cr, Chaeryong and I slowed down. We both looked at each other. We forgot that they made a comeback too.

I saw him leaning against the wall near the cr, and he was also wearing an earphone. His right hand was still raised while seriously looking at his cellphone. He hadn't noticed us yet but Chaeryong and I decided to greet him out of respect.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sanbaenim!!" Chaeryong and I greeted together.

He looked surprised because of our sudden greeting to him. It immediately looked at us and also bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He said.

When he looked up, he suddenly stopped and stared at me before laughing slightly before scratching the back of his head. I frowned because of that.

Is this man laughing at me? it's insulting

"Hmm..."

He was about to speak when someone suddenly tapped his back causing him to turn around.

"Haechan-ah let's go!"

He just nodded before bowing again in farewell and then they left. I just shrugged my shoulders then we decided to go inside the cr when suddenly someone spoke behind us.

"Miss, wait..."

We turned to look who called us and then  we saw him walking towards us. We waited for him to come closer. I even saw one of his companions was stunned and looked surprised at what his friend doing.

When he got close to me, he smiled and put his hand in my hair...

“Btw, nice hair. You're so cute..." he said before running back to his member.

I didn't have any reaction other than being dumbfounded until Chaeryong who was next to me suddenly laughed. I frowned so she looked at me. She did nothing but laugh while pointing at my head. I grabbed my head in surprise and suddenly my eyes widened because I felt a hair roller on my head. I forgot to remove it.

OMG! So embarrassing!

I covered my face because I was so embarrassed. Why didn't I immediately remember that I hadn't removed the hair roller from my head? I quickly removed it from my hair before I pulled Chaeryong into the lady's cr who was still laughing.

I hit her on the arm out of annoyance. Annoying!

"Stop it. Its not funny!"

Annoying! What happened to me was very embarrassing. So after she did what she need to do we slowly walked back to our waiting area while Chaeryong was still laughing softly next to me. I hit her again because of that.

"Stop that. You're so annoying! I thought we were friends. Why didn't you tell me there was still a hair roller in my hair? God, so embarrasing! Someone sees me like that." I said.

"Well, I didn't notice either. I apologies. But Ryujin-ah, at least he said you're cute, right? HAHA!”.

She really managed to tease me huh?!.

Both of my cheeks suddenly warmed up that why I go first. I left her behind. She so annoying, really.

"Tse!."

“Ayyyyiieeeee! Ryujin is blushing.”

I just shook my head and then left her there.

...

I'm here now in my room here in our dorm where my fellow members are staying. Chaeryong was with me in the room and I'm sure she's already asleep, because I can already hear her snorking. Maybe she was tired so she fell asleep quickly. While I was still struggling to sleep. I can't get out of my mind what happened today. It was very memorable to me.

Because it's our first music show. My dream has finally starting..

While I was thinking, my cellphone suddenly vibrated. I immediately took it from the bedside table and looked to see who texted. Its from unregister number. I opened it and read it.
From: unregister number
Hi.

I frowned. Who could this be? I just shook my head and just deleted it then put my cellphone back to where I had taken it earlier. I was about to lie down again when suddenly my cellphone vibrated again. I just sighed and reached for the cellphone again. I saw that the message came again from the unregistered number that messaged earlier.

I was about to open the message when Chaeryong spoke. I was still a little surprised by that.

"Why are you still awake?" She asked in surprise.

I immediately answered her...

"I was about to go to sleep when someone messaged me with an unregistered number."

"Don't pay attention to that. It will probably just a sasaeng. You know those people always want an attention. Go to sleep now." She said.

I just nodded at what she said. She was probably right. Obsessed fans here are called Sasaeng. The one who will do everything just to be noticed. Who will pay a lot to get info on you even if it's your private number.

I just locked my cp again before going to bed and forced myself to sleep...

Zzzz!!

I woke up because Chaeryong woke me up.

"Ryu, wake up. We have to hurry because we have to prepare for our schedule today. Hurry up, ryu." She said.

I nodded before quickly grabbing my towel from the side and heading to the bathroom. We still have a lot to do. It must be another long day. But it's okay even if I'm tired because I like it. This is my dream and I will do everything to achieve my dreams no matter how hard it is..

                        ○○○●○○○

Hi, nandito ulit ako. Nag-update lang ako dahil...

NANDITO SA PILIPINAS ANG NCT DREAM!!!! WAAAHHHHH!

Unang araw ng concert nila dito. April 29, 2023. Hanggang bukas ang con nila. 4/29-30/23. Excited na ako. Sana ay ma-enjoy nila ang pagstay dito.

Kung tatanongin nyo kung kelan ang next ud, idk.. kung kailan sipagin ako. Haha! At saka katulad ng dati pasensiya na sa wrong grammar..

ENJOY!!!