Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ryujin

I got up early because it was the first day of my class today at Hanlim Arts School. As I ran down the stairs I immediately went to the dinning area and there I saw my Appa who was reading the newspaper. While Eomma helps Hina-unnie set the table. I immediately approached Appa and greeted him.

"Good morning, Appa." And I kissed his cheek.

He dropped the newspaper he was reading and then turned to me before giving me a smile.

"Good morning, nae ttal"

I just smiled then looked at Eomma and greeted as well. When I said my greetings, I sat down next to my older brother. I ate fast because I didn’t want to be late on the first day of my class.

When I was done I immediately ran upstairs to do what I had to do. I even looked in the mirror to know if I looked okay. When I saw that I looked fine, I went downstairs. As I get down I saw my frowning brother waiting for me.

"You're late." He said then left me and left the house.

I just rolled my eyes at him and then followed him out of the house. I immediately went to the back of the car and got in there. I was next to my Oppa while Eomma was in the shotgun seat and Appa was the one who's driving.

We quickly arrived at Hanlim Arts School. I immediately noticed Chaeryeong, my friend who was leaning against the gate and seemed to be waiting for someone. I immediately said my goodbye to my parents and hurried down to go out.

"See you later, eomma and appa. Bye."

After I said goodbye I ran closer to Chaeryeong, and called her name.

"Chaeryeong-aaahhhhh!"

She immediately looked at my place and waved her hand in the air.

"Ryujin- aaaaahhhh!!"

When I approached her I immediately hugged her. I'm so happy to see her again. I also haven't seen her for almost two months because of vacation. We happily walked inside the school talking until she said her goodbye because we have different class to attend to.

As I entered my room I searched the room through my eyes and looked for my best friend. I was frustrated when I saw that he was not here yet..

What the hell? I thought when I came here, he was already here. I just shrugged and then sat at the back, next to the window. I get my headset and put it to my ears to listened to my favorite songs, especially the songs, from my favorite boy band, Got7.

I was not aware of the time so I did not notice the arrival of my best friend that I had been waiting for, Beomgyu. He tapped me on the shoulder so I smiled and removed the headset from my ear.

"You're here. Why are you taking so long? ”I asked.

He first sat down next to me then answered me.

"I woke up late and then I fed Toto." He answered.

I just nodded to signal that I understood him. Toto is his pet parrot. I really don't like the name of his pet and I really don't know why he takes care of a parrot. Then there’s the name, “Toto”. Can he please, think of the best name for his pet because the name he gave is so ugly. At least, I have two cats at home, and they have beautiful names. Byul and Dal. The older one is Byul means star and the second one is Dal means moon.

"Ahh, is that---"

I couldn't continue what I was about to say because our teacher suddenly came. We sat down and then listened to her.