Chapter 2

Sana talaga sa Sept. 4 pa ang update ko dito kasi nga may concert ang NCT 127 dito sa Pilipinas pero sige na nga, ngayon ko na lang ipo-post ito. Matagal-tagal na din kasi yung huli kong update eh.. Sorry! 😅😅🤭🤭

Again, sorry for the wrong grammar, hehe~ ✌✌Marami-rami yan, panigarado, pero sana kahit papaano maintindihan nyo pa din. Sorry naman...

                         ○○○●○○○

Chapter 2

Ryujin

I happily went home and went straight to my room to get dressed. When I finished doing what I needed to do I left my room before heading to eomma's office. I knocked first to ask permission.

"Come in!" Eomma said.

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. I saw her looking at me as if waiting for me to enter. I smiled before finally entering and approached her table. I realized she was occupied at the medical papers so I was somewhat hesitant to move toward her right away.

"Hmm! eomma, I just wanted to ask. Where is Appa?"

"He's still in the hospital. He is still needed there so it'll be quite a while before he returns home." She responded to me, which I nodded.

"So, how was the fanmeet you attended?" She asked further.

I'm still somewhat hesitant to express out loud whatever happened earlier yet I can't lie either that is one of the rules here at home. I even bit my lower lip due to the nervousness.

"Ahm, it's alright ... "I said while biting my lower lip.

"And ...?" She raised an eyebrow while looking at me intently.

"Ahm eomma, I know you don't like this but earlier while I was waiting, a woman suddenly approached me.. She was inquiring me as to whether I want to try out for their company..." I shut my eyes.

A couple of moments of quiet made me exceptionally anxious. I understand what she will say anyway however I'm still hoping that she will let me do it.

"Oh! So, do you want to go?" She asked.

I looked at her while my eyes were still shocked. I can't believe she asked me that. Is that really true?

"Yes, eomma. I need to attempt as much as I can. But if I don't succeed, I'll do what we already planned. "I said.

She didn't say anything so I was somewhat worried.

"However, eomma if— " I can't forge ahead to what I need to say since she talked once more.

"It's fine with me, if that really makes you happy ..." I stumbled because of what she said.

I didn't expect her to say that. Is this really true. She said it was okay. Damn! I really can't believe it.

"But, in one condition ..." She added.

I immediately nodded. "Anything, 'ma .. I'll do what you want."

I'm so happy right now that anything she asked me I'm going to do it as promise. She nodded and then leaned back in her swivel chair and looked at me straight to my eyes before she said her condition. It was only then, I knew, that she was really serious.

...

When she say what her condition is, I didn't expect her to say that. Her condition. But anyway, I still agree to it because I knew I could do it.

"Many thanks, eomma." After that, I bid my farewell and returned to my room...

...

Monday came, I went to school early. As soon as I arrived at Hanlim Arts School, I immediately went to the library because I knew Chaeryong was there. When I got there I actually saw her alone in a corner while quietly reading. I approached her with a smile and quietly sat down next to her. It was only then that she noticed me. When I sat down, she immediately faced me. She knew I had something to tell her.