Chapter 4: Samurai vs Octopus

The sea moves gently with the sky blue and clear as day as we see both Y/n and Rai on a boat back to back with fishing rods in hand as they wait for any fishes to come so they can catch and load them into their basket they each have. Y/n breaths in and out with a joyful sigh as he tells Rai.

Y/n: (smile) Look at this Rai. The sea feels calm, the skies are clear and the air is nice. I must say Rai my dear old friend, fishing is one of the best times to feel relax qnd not to worry about anything around you.

There was a moment of silence when Rai breaks Y/n's illustrations by telling him.

Rai: Well two things. One: The reason why we are out here is because we don't have enough money to pay off the owner of her fish store so we are here to catch some fish while the girls go with Oiso to get some other sea life in the sea. Second: We barely have any fishes in our basket.

They look down at their basket and Y/n has only five while Rai has six. The two sigh but Y/n smiles and tells him.

Y/n: (smile) Still it sure is a peaceful day out here.

Rai: (smile) Yeah guess your right. Let's hope the demonic Octopus doesn't attack us while we are out here.

Y/n: Demonic Octopus?

Rai: Indeed. I heard tales about there is a giant Octopus living underneath the sea, snatching anyone who comes to it's site. That is why there is no other fishes out here and no fishers as well.

Y/n: Hmm that is a scary tale.

Rai: Indeed. Should we head back to shore, I think we have been here long enough.

Y/n: Agree. Let us return.

They row back to shore while we see something moving underwater as what ever it was, it's following them.

(Short while later)

They make their way back as Y/n grabs Kicker's rope as they make their way back.

Rai: Say Y/n, may I ask you something about Chifusa?

Y/n: (smile) Of course.

Rai: I know she is our allie but you sure we can trust her? I apologise for saying I but I'm worried that she might turn on us.

Y/n: (smile) There is no need to be afraid my old friend. She might once been a dangerous clan but I see her good heart of protecting the light that is within the people and those who are weak and poor. I can trust her.

Rai: Yeah your fight. I apologise for asking you that.

Y/n: (smile) There is no need to apologies my old friend. Being worried is what we are but we cannot let our worry get into our heads.

Rai nods with a smile when suddenly they hear a scream close to them so they rush over and once they climb up a hill they see Mizuki getting attacked by an Octopus as it wraps its tentacles around her as she scream and cry for help.

Y/n: Is that the demonic Octopus?!

Rai: No that one is small but it seems like it must be it's baby.

Y/n: Still that creature shall not harm her!

Y/n pulls out his sword and immediately rushes towards and swings his sword to cut off the tentacles, freeing Mizuki whike the Octopus moves back while Y/n get his sword ready for combat. But instead of the Octopus fighting him, the Octopus retreated back to the sea which Y/n lower his sword and turns to Mizuki and help her up.

Y/n: You okay?

Mizuki: Yeah I'm fine. That was fast, you just appear out of nowhere.

Y/n: (smile) Well I'm just glad your okay.