Chapter 3: Unexpected

{Hello, readers, I am here to do another chapter. I will be having a schedule of when I will be posting new chapters. Enjoy - XOXO}

*******************

OLIVIA'S POV

It was currently 11:20 pm when I clocked out from my second job. It was finally time to relax in my comfy bed.

Sigh

I couldn't wait.

When I reached my apartment complex I ran to my apartment.

Literally ran.

"Look who has arrived. My freaking bestiee." Ariana said while scrolling through the television.

"Hey, Liv." My friend's ex-bf Josh said to me.

"It's Olivia to you, I don't know you like that. All I know is that you're a dickhead that sticks things in females." I said with a scowl.

I honestly hated this man. How could men like him be so fucking heartless to do things like that?

It's giving playboy energy.

Oh, wait he is one.

" Whoa, tell your little nerdy friend to chill Ari. Why is she so hostile? " He had the nerve to say out loud.

"Fuck you," I said with anger.

"Anyways, guys let's watch Euphoria," Ariana said while clapping her hands out of excitement.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I mumbled.

I sat beside Ariana on the 3 seat love sofa. As far away from that fuckboy.

"Okay, so all I know is that Zendaya plays one of the main characters. Yall know how much I fuck with her. She is the baddest bitch in the acting industry." Ariana literally shouted.

"And that she is." I agreed with a smile.

Zendaya is bad. Had to give her the credit.

We binge-watched all of season 1 without any pauses. It was good we couldn't stop.

" Well, it looks like it's my signal to leave." Playboy Josh said to Ariana.

"Unless we doing the, you know what." He added while winking at Ariana.

Yuck.

Just nasty.

I wonder how many diseases he has.

"Not today Josh, maybe tomorrow night after work." She said while kissing him on the lips.

"That's fine just hit me up when you're ready stink." He said while walking toward the door to leave.

"Okay." She responded to him before he left.

"Okay, so how was work Liv? Did that coworker ask you out yet? I know he likes you."

I giggled.

"Nothing really except some businessman came in for a meeting. The worse part is that I had to serve them." I responded

"Were they old men?" she asked

"I mean there were two that looked older, but the other two looked around our age. Girl when I tell you they were so fucking handsome. One of the guys' names was Christopher and the other was named Seth."

"Oh really tell me more. which one did you enjoy staring at the most?" She asked looking so engaged in what I was saying.

She's a lover girl.