𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂..

TW:intercourse mentions, panic attacks

Tubbos POV: 

It was the next day, niki put extensions in my hair. I took my binder off and niki gave me one of her bras and a dress. The bra and the dress were really tight. It was a light long sleeves yellow dress with flowers and bees on it. She also gave my some black long knee socks and slip on. She did my hair and put a black headband on my hair, which I some what liked. Today i was meeting ranboo's family and then later tonight we were getting married. I've  known him less then 48 hours. Needless to say I was nervous...

Ranboo's POV:

When niki brought Tubbo down I turned bright purple. He was beautiful...or she? I don't know. I took his hand and gave him a purple and black ring. " This will be our engagement ring " I say looking down on the short bee . He nods then we walk to the main dinner room. I'm nervous...my father hates mortals, he would rather prefer if I married Anastasia. Of course he never said this but I know my father. Niki first walks into the room and sits next to mother. I hold Tubbos hand and pulls him to the door. I then open the door.

Zoro POV: I'm talking to seza about our wedding then I hear a door open and look to see my brother, Ranboo standing next to a very short girl. My eyes widen when I look at her. I look at my father who had a shocked and surprised reaction on his face. " Everyone...this is my fiancé, Tubbo. We will get married tonight at 9. " Ranboo says walking to his seat. Tubbo follows him and sits down next to him. " Your so cute! " I hear seza say while looking at an embarrassed Tubbo. "T-Thank you..." she says. " So your marrying a mortal " I hear father say I'm annoyance. " Yes father " Ranboo says looking at father. " Can this bee mortal have kids? " father says in ender so Tubbo could not understand. " yes she can " Ranboo says. I notice he's sweating a bit. I don't understand why... "  then I know what you will be doing tonight.. " father says. Mother then slaps fathers head causing niki to laugh. 

No ones POV: 

They had a small meal saving their appetite for the reception. Hera, niki, and seza drag Tubbo upstairs to the female greenroom, while Haden, Zoro and a few butlers bring Ranboo to the male greenroom.

Ranboos POV:

I look around to see father grabbing a bottle of hairspray. I've always had long hair It goes down to about my waist. Father has the butlers  do my outfit and hair. " Where did you meet the bee girl?" I hear zoro say. "Oh uh.... " I'm having trouble about what to say then I remember something. " Remember when I was 14, when me and niki went to the earth world and I saw her and feel In love." This is  cringe I think to myself. " Well you are going to get her pregnant.. right " he gives my an eerie smile. " Y-Yea..." I say. I hate his creepy smiles. I look in the mirror to see my suit. It has purple and black on it. As well as real gold, ender particles float off of me to create a more extravagant look. " You look nice, but I will look nicer on my wedding day " zoro says grinning. I smile at him and then we start walking to the banquet hall.

 I smile at him and then we start walking to the banquet hall