𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽..

TW: Cussing,yelling

Micheal's POV:

" WHAT THE FUCK "

I hear shroud yell then slam the door. I can't believe what I just saw. Shroud grabs my hand and runs upstairs. We are both terrified. We had no idea who that woman was. Although she did look like father a bit. Shroud scrambles to his phone, picking it up and texting someone— presumably uncle tommy. His phone rings and he quickly picks it up. " What is the matter shroud!? " I hear uncle tommy quietly yell. " There's very tall people around the house! " shroud says looking at the window. " DONT DO ANYTHING IM GOING TO TEXT TUBBO " uncle tommy says in a panic voice. " O- " before shroud could finish his sentence the lights flicker causing a gasp from me and him. " What happened!? " uncle tommy says. We stay quite hearing footsteps. " ....I've got to go... " shroud says as quietly as he could. Not knowing if the phone picked it up. " don't you dare hang u- "

 ....he hung up.

 We stay quite until we here someone banging on the door. And then this " person " proceeds to break the door. I get up and get in front of shroud, defending him as the person gets in. It's the woman at the door. Taking in more of her features I could tell that she is a endermen— or enderwoman-?. She walks towards me and shroud. We both back away from her but she stills walks towards us. We get to the window. The jump is around 6-7 feet which is a lot... at least in my opinion. Shroud opens the window and the woman stops. " ⌇⏁⍜⌿. ⟟'⋔ ⋏⍜⏁ ⏁⍀⊬⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⊬⍜⎍.. " . The woman says continuing walking towards me and shroud. I grab shroud and jump out the window. I use my wings to glide me down to a area where there isn't any endermen. The landing was pretty rocky since this was my first time using my wings. But we both get up and run. There's only one house close enough to seek shelter. But it's the person who executed papa. But it's the only person that lives close enough. We reach the house and I bang on the door. No response. I continue banging on the door until a 6'3 man with pink hair answer it. He has a tired expression on his face and he looks pissed. He looks down and we make eye contact. " What the hell do you two want? Don't you know it's 3 in the morning. " the pink hair man says. I look behind me and I see the woman walking towards the house. She's around 12-14 feet away from us. My eyes widen as she starts running. I grab shroud and run into the man's house  shuttling the door. The man must have saw the woman since he has a surprised expression on his face. " What the hell was that!? " he says yelling. " She broke into my house and when we ran away she chased us. " I say comforting a terrified shroud. " I think she might be related to me in some way... " i say. " Okay... I guess you guys can stay here for tonight. I'll get in contact with your grandfather who should alert your parents. " he says walking to a room. We follow him. " This will be your room, try to get sleep if you can " he says walking away. We both go into the room and the bed. " Will everything be ok...? " shroud says In a sleepy voice. " I think so.... " I say smiling.

......

Right?

660 Words