𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸.

TW: Blood, Death, yelling

Tommy's POV:

I walk into the house. It's around 2-3 pm so the boys will come home soon. Once I enter the house I have a strange feeling in my gut that something isn't right. " TUBBO " I yell. 

No response 

" TUBBO I KNOW WE'VE BEEN FIGHTING— " I walk into the kitchen where the tall chairs are and I see it.

Blood

Lots of blood

 " TUBBO " I scream running towards his body. I tear off his shirt leaving his binder. How did the binder not protect him... that's impossible— unless.... I turn my attention to the knife rake we have in the kitchen. There's all 12 knives in there. So that means that the person who did this used a special type of knife. I check Tubbo pulse as my eyes widen in terror. 

" No pulse... "

I say holding onto tubbo's body sobbing.

" PAPA " 

I turn my head seeing Micheal and shroud looking at the body. I quickly grab Micheal and try to not let him see the body but the damage is already done. 

An hour later. 

Tommy's POV:

I called the cops and they took away tubbo's body. They gave him to a Forensic Pathologist

 to do more investigation on his death. I called quackity and he's coming.

" TOMMY " I hear a voice call and I turn my head to see quackity

" Is he ok!? Is my son alive!? "

" ... "

" No....No..NONONONO "

Quackity falls on the floor sobbing.

" Let's just go home...  we can talk more.. "

Once we got home we sat on the couch. Quackity told me how him and Schlatt's relationship deteriorated after tubbo had Micheal. How after Tubbo moved out Schlatt continued drinking and he started hurting quackity....again. And him and tubbo's relationship wasn't the best after the l'manburg war. He hadn't seen Tubbo in 5 years. We talk a little bit more until he stop.

" I have to call Schlatt. "

" Ok.. I have to call the pharmacy to get lithium pills for shroud. " I say getting up and walking out of the living room and into my room. After I'm done calling I'll check up on Michael..

Quackity's POV:

I take out my phone, going to contacts and hesitantly pressing Schlatt contact and the call button. 

" What the hell do you want bitch? "

" Schlatt...it's about tubbo "

" What about him? "

"..."

" Alex what about him!? "

" he's dead "

Silence

" What "

" HOW!? "

" Tommy thinks that someone was posing as ranboo, and that the person killed him "

" ... "

" I'm going to go... I'll talk to you later... "

" W— "

I hung up. I walk into the boys room seeing tommy there comforting shroud and Micheal. When he sees me he picks up shroud and walks out.

" abuela? "

" Hey mi vida.. " I sat sitting on Michael's bed.

" Papa's dead...isn't he...? "

" .... "

I then reach out to hug him. He sobs into my shoulder and holds on tightly. 

" it's ok mi vida... " I say patting this fluffy brown hair. He looks so much like Tubbo...

A few minutes later I notice he feel asleep and I place him in his bed and I walk downstairs. 

" Tommy... " I say sitting next to him.

" What are we going to do? " I say

" We are going to go to the end and find the real " ranboo "

" ... "

" Ok "