ONE.

𝖪𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖧𝗂𝗅𝗅. 𝖺𝗄𝖺 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂

 𝖺𝗄𝖺 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂

————————————-

"AYO i 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾, you can call me whitney i go to hillman!" i rapped while flat ironing my hair.

suddenly rodney dingy ass barged in my room. "WASSUP BIG HEAD ASS LIL GIRL" he said causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"hey ugly." i chuckled watching him sit on the bathroom counter. "what's in that bag?"

"don't worry bout it jit. do i ever ask you what's under that wig?" he replied and i punched his EXTRA dingy ass in the arm. "DAMN, you sure you wasn't born a man?! hitting me like nicki shoe hit cardi when she had that knot."

"next time watch yo mouth." i said while laughing.

"why you getting ready? where you bout to go?" he asked.

"you my bestfriend, not my father." i chuckled. "but i'm going to the mall to do some school shopping. wanna come?" i asked.

"nah, my sister bringing kaden over for me to babysit." he replied sadly.

"why you sound like you don't want to?" i asked laughing.

"you swear shit funny." he said mugged me. "that lil nigga act like a crack head." he said rubbing his hands down his face.

"well tell riley and kaden i said hey. you can get out now i'm about to get dressed." i said.

"ok, call me when you get back from the mall." he said while walking out the bathroom.

"okay, i will. bye!" i said. shortly after hearing my room door close.

after i got done flat ironing my hair. i changed my outfit, and drove to the mall.

—————————————————

once i got to the mall i went straight to rue 21 because i love their graphic tees. AND they be on sale sis who not getting some? once i grabbed some tees, 2 biker shorts, and this cute jean jacket. i went to the counter and paid for everything.

after rue 21 i went to footlocker, victoria secret, charlotte rouse, forever 21, and bath and body works.

now i was hungry and the food court was calling my name. once i got my food, i found a table and sat down. as i was eating, i seen royalty and her minions coming into the food court.

once they seen me they started mean mugging me and saying stuff to each other while looking at me. when they came closer i heard bianca say "look how sad she look sitting by herself at the mall... i could never."