FIVE.

Kaylani Aurora Hill.

I just dropped rodney home and now ya girl finna go get some chipotle

I just dropped rodney home and now ya girl finna go get some chipotle. a lot of people don't like chipotle but, i love it. you just have to get the right stuff in your bowl.

as i was driving to chipotle, i connected my phone to bluetooth to listen to some music.

My bitch don't understand me and my family in they feelings
They say I might win a Grammy fuck a Grammy I need a million
It hurt me that I hurt you can't believe the way I did you
I really thought that we'd be married, move away and have some children
And I can't even explain it, that shit be crazy

"and I'm so misunderstood if I couldddd, then I woulddddd but I don't get ittttt, I admit itttt pain that I'm feelinggg, make me wanna cry sometimesssss." i sang.

author note: that song will really make you feel like it's you against the word lmao.

i pulled up to chipotle, grabbed my purse, and made my way inside. i got in the line and waited til it was my turn to order.

"welcome to chipotle, what would you like to order?" the worker said.

"a bowl and a tortilla on the side."

"okay, what do you want in it?"

"white rice, black beans, half chicken, half steak, veggies, queso, corn, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and a side of red chili salsa." i said.

author note: best order ong! i eat half as a burrito, then the other half later.

after he made my bowl, i paid and went to go fill my drink. out the corner of my eye i seen someone who looked familiar. it was the boy who paid for my stuff at the mall. i was really about to walk pass him til i heard him say "YOO come here!" sighing i turned around and walked to him.

"hey.." i said waving.

"you the girl from the mall right?" he asked.

"yep, that's me. your name jay right?"

"jj." he said correcting me. "you stalking me or sum lani?"

"me stalking you?" i said laughing. "that's real funny because i was just about to walk right pass you so i can go home and enjoy my food."

"that's funny cause now you standing right here." he said

"yeah, cause you called me over here."