Dear reader, a disclaimer

Thank you so much for reading! This is a new project I'm working through and I'm very excited with where it's heading. Before you continue, I want to explain and warn you about some of the content of this story.

This is both a work of fantasy and a work of Christian fiction. I know many of you may be turned off by one or the other of those genres, but I hope you still give it a chance. With that being said, this is rated Mature/Pg-14 for a few reasons.

Number 1, there will be numerous uses of profanity. I don't believe swearing is wrong or a sin, and trying to censor the text will take away from its realism. My characters may or may not swear, but if that person would swear in real life then they will in this story. I will try my best though not to overwhelm it with profanity to the extreme, but if a word offends you or a particular group of people please remember this is a work of fiction and simply meant to entertain.

Number 2, there will be more graphic scenes and descriptions of violence and gore, as well as scenes of a sexual nature. "How is this Christian fiction???" My response is, Have you read the Bible? That book is filled with insane, graphic, and shocking content. God doesn't shield you from the darkest moments of history, so I won't either.  Again, I will try not to push the limit too much, but please read it with an open mind. This work is meant to reflect humanity and real life, which can be upsetting and raw.

Lastly, number 3, there will be elements of fantasy added on as well. This story takes place long after the events of the Rapture and the earth has evolved into a new world as humanity has slowly rebuilt itself from the ashes. Any mentions of "magic" or "magical creatures" are simply going to be extensions of Gods power OR satan's power working through humans and animals. There are going to be purposefully confusing uses of "magic" to test the limits of what can be given to humans from both the dark and the light side.

If you've read this far, thank you again. I will try to update the story at least once a week, if I'm able and people like it. Please feel free to give me feedback and suggestions, I need it!!

I love you! H.F.