The Order of the Stone

This story starts like any other.

Fear. Death. Sadness

A storm has taken over our land.

And you know nothing about it.
You just climb down you treehouse ladder to tend to your farm in the jungle. No one told you. No one knows your out there. You're just... oblivious of the goings on outside your little bubble. What's happening to the World?

You have trained a few parrots to tell you what you need to know from the world outside but none of them had come back yet. You're starting to get worried. You decide to pack your bags and go out looking for them.

Little did you know it would be a grave mistake.
A mistake that will cost you,
More than just money.

You make your way through the dense jungle and into the town. Once there you see that it's a wreck. No one is there. Just you. Like you're walking around in an abandoned city. Old builds are there but they are broken. What happened here? Your parrots are no where to be seen so you look around for a bit. Just then you Remember an old friend who could help. Ivor. You head to the library that he spends most of his time in but he's not there either. You find a stage there, it was hidden by something originally, but that's gone now. You step onto the stage and look up. A giant Hole? Did Ivor do another experiment of some sort? You open the chest there on the back of the stage and find a few Wither Skulls. He didn't. Now you know what happened. Ivor acted irresponsibly. He summoned the Wither Storm.