Assemby Required

You ended up falling asleep underneath the canopy

How you survived?
You have no idea.

You get up and start walking again. You're coughing now so your a little slower.

You try to speed things up by running for a little bit. Before heading too far in you head back to your tree house for more supplies. You dig through your barrels looking for everything you need. You get your Stone sword and farming materials before sliding down your ladder. You use your memory which is worsening by the second to find your way back to the Order's Hideout. When you got there, you try and find your way to your old room. You open the door and see someone.
"Magnus!" You say with a smile.
"Oh Luca" he turns around and smiles. You run over and hug him.
"It's great to see you again too" Magnus says
"Where is everyone else?" You ask. He then explains how they are leaving to find Ellegaard. You tell him to not tell anyone that you were here before leaving. A group of teenagers walk past you and the amulet the leader is holding glows. You start running. You can hear footsteps behind you but you don't stop running. After a while the foot steps faded and you were safe.

You tried to Remeber the faces In the group. A kid with brown hair. Another with Blonde. A girl with black haïr, a girl with red hair. Ellegaard and some tall kid with black hair. Wait Ellegaard. They had Ellegaard.

Does this mean that your last?
No Soren.
They don't have Soren yet.

Soren. You miss him. It's been a few years since the order was around each other. Since you were friends with Soren.