Diciplined home (filler)

"It is a deal it can't be broken if it is broken you are dead do you understand that?" Odalia told "yes ma'am I do" luz replied.

"Best you head home human don't want to be out to late" Odalia said turning around.

"Oh I almost forgot" Odalia said crating a purple ring around her finger.

An abomination Risen from the earth "this is your messenger to write letters to amity" Odalia said walking away..

Luz was left alone to think looking at the abomination.

"Can I trust her?" She asked

"I didn't think before I just jumped in making a deal.."

"To late now I guess.."

"Uh... cmon abomination.. or messenger?.. j-just come with me" luz said walking home

The abomination followed like a pet loyal to its master.

Luz took lead with the abomination behind her.

It was like the many other abominations amity or Odalia can make but this one was a bit slimmer than they usually come in.

Meanwhile

Odalia got back home to blight manor she had power over everyone in the house.

She was feared when she came home (I wouldn't blame them those thick thighs got me acting up damn!)

Amity tucked away in her room crying a waterfall.

Emira and Edric stuck in the living room tied together with ropes.

"Now everyone knows their place don't screw up again" Odalia told the twins as she went up stairs.

Odaila opened amity's door walking in unannounced "she's alive and well" she spoke with no emotion "she wanted to strike a deal with me.. I happily accepted it.. you may not see her" Odalia said pacing around the room as amity looked up at her mother "but you can still talk to her via messenger.. she has the messenger so expect an abomination to come in time to time" Odalia told as she walked out closing the door behind her.

"Everyone is nice and disciplined.. just how I like it" Odalia mumbled to herself walking through the halls of the manor.