Chapter One:Finally You Idiot

January 20, 2025
Tokyo, Japan
7:52 AM
————————————————————————
(Third Person)
It was an early rainy morning in Tokyo. The scent of freshly made coffee filled the air. A man stood in a kitchen pouring coffee into a mug."Jesus that smells good." He spoke to himself. The sound of a door opening caught his attention."What're you doing up so early Touka?" He questioned now facing her.

"I could ask you the same question Mr. L/N." Touka, with her disheveled hair, walked up to the man before wrapping her arms around him. Gently she rested her head against his chest. Y/N chuckled before saying,"How would you like your coffee?" "Mmm black with two cubes of sugar please." She spoke in a groggy voice.

"Yes mam." Her boyfriend turned around and poured her some of the hot beverage into a mug. Once done he dropped in two cubes of sugar before stirring the drink. The whole time Touka clung onto him."Here I made your coffee dummy." She grabbed it and set it aside on a nearby table before continuing to hug the man.

Y/N laughed a little,"Come on go drink your coffee before it gets cold." He said."Give me a kiss first handsome." She spoke with a warm and tired smile. He couldn't resist that request and gently placed his lips upon hers. Y/N's kisses always made Touka's knees feel like jelly. The kiss lasted until their lungs burnt from the lack of oxygen.

"We should stop before we end up back in bed." He said laughing a little."I wouldn't mind that." Touka exclaimed with a seductive looking smirk."Well I do. Coffee first." The woman rolled her eyes before stealing one more kiss. She sat herself on their couch and took a sip of her drink. Y/N proceeded to sit down next to her.

They both sat in a comfortable silence as they sipped on their drinks."How was your sleep?" Y/N questioned."Really nice since you kept me warm all night." With a smile she placed yet another kiss on his lips. Contently she sighed before resting her head on his shoulder."Remember when you got us this house?" She asked him which he responded to with a nod."Yeah last Christmas."
————————————————————————
(Flashback To Last Christmas)
————————————————————————
(Third Person)
"Finally I got this damn tree set up." A rather tired Touka said as she wiped some sweat off her forehead."I hope Y/N likes it." The man had been off at work all day at the cafe. Little did she know that he had entered their shared apartment and snuck up behind her."Wow you managed to get the tree up by yourself." He said making the woman jump out of her skin.

"Geez you ass! Don't scare me like that." She said whilst laughing before greeting the man with a long kiss."How was your shift?" Touka asked him as she watched him remove his jacket and hang it up."Busier than usual for some reason. It's just funny seeing Hinami work behind the counter now."

"It feels like just yesterday you guys were hiding out at my mom and I's house." They both sighed as they reminisced."Geez how did you get this damn tree up by yourself? Even I need your help when I do it." Touka shrugged before saying,"That was the only hard part. Decorating and everything else was pretty easy. We're just missing the star."

"We could use one of your eyes." He said making Touka chuckle."God you're cheesy. I missed you all day." She said pulling him into a tight hug."I missed you to beautiful." The couple shared a quick kiss."Some Evangelion reruns are gonna be on tonight. Care to watch them with me?" She said looking into his eyes with a seductive look followed with a smile.

"I don't feel like getting depressed on Christmas Eve." He exclaimed making the woman laugh a little."Alright then what'd you get me for Christmas Mr. L/N?" Touka asked as she now pulled the man by his tie towards the couch."You're gonna have to wait till tomorrow morning babe to find out what your present is."