Chapter Six:Steam

February 29, 2022
Tokyo, Japan
00:01
—————————————————————————
(Third Person)
A thick blanket of snow covered the city of Tokyo with more continuing to fall from the sky. Inside a cafe a rather tired woman had finished her long and busy shift."Oi Touka head on home I'll finish cleaning and closing up." Yomo said whilst poking his head out from the storage closet."Are you sure? I still need to wipe down the tables and wash the dishes." The white haired man nodded before she let out a sigh of relief.

Finally she could go home. Going into the break room she grabbed a small box and opened it. Inside was the necklace that Y/N had gotten her a few years back. Touka usually took it off at work during her shifts because she feared it'd fall off and someone would take it. Once she took it out of the box she put it on. After being done with that the young woman put on her coat then scarf before making the drive back home.

All she wanted to do was head home, get in some warm pajamas and relax. When she arrived she noticed all of the lights were off."Looks like everyone is asleep. I hope Y/N didn't stay up and wait for me to come home." Looking at her phone she noticed it was now almost one in the morning. To her dismay earlier she had been caught in traffic slowing her process to get back home down.

Once she got inside she instantly felt warm and cozy."Y/N must have the wood stove furnace going." She poked her head into the living room to see the furnace illuminating the walls with a cozy orange glow. There on the couch next to it laid her fiancé peacefully sleeping. Slowly his eyes cracked open. A smile formed on his lips once he realized who he was looking at."Finally you're home."

Touka kicked off her shoes, tossed her coat and scarf before laying on top of him."How was work?" He asked as he gently ran his fingers through her hair."Ugh it was so busy today. Like probably the busiest I've ever seen it. To make things worse there was a bunch of rude people and it was getting hard to keep a good temper. Then to make things even more worse I got stuck in traffic on the way back here."

The man that held her in his arms laughed a tiny bit."Sounds like a pain in the ass. How about this? Why don't you get out of these clothes and take a bath and I'll wait for you in bed." Y/N said as his eyes grew tired."I don't like the you waiting in bed part. Come take a bath with me. Please?" He sighed before laughing softly."Alright come on you perv." He said before getting up and scooping her up.

"I'm n-not a perv for wanting to t-take a bath you." She protested with a light blush on her face."Eh you kinda are." He said only to receive a light punch to his chest making him laugh. Once in the bathroom he turned on the faucet to the tub causing it to fill up. As the tub began to fill he began to strip himself of his clothes. Touka watched from behind him and watched as he pulled off his shirt.

"Are you gonna get undressed too or keep watching like a perv?" He asked making her blush even more. Along with him she stripped down to her undergarments before he turned around and looked at her."It's been some time since I've seen you like this." Y/N tilted up her chin a bit before stealing a kiss. Wanting a bit more she wrapped her arms around his neck. Carefully he straddled her on him.

As she clung to her fiancé whilst they kissed he carried her to the bathroom counter where he sat her. Once there he continued his assault on her lips with even more loving and passionate kisses. Slowly he parted their lips leaving them both panting. Y/N's eyes trailed down to the necklace he had gotten Touka which hung just above her cleavage. Gently he placed kiss after kiss on her neck slowly trailing then down to her breasts.

Her breathing quickened as he trailed the kisses lower and lower. Y/N now in between her legs didn't waste anymore time and pulled her panties to the side before putting his tongue to work. The feeling of his warm tongue swirling at her entrance sent Touka over the edge. She covered her mouth in an attempt to keep in her moans which didn't help much considering a few slipped out.