Chapter Four:Memories & Emotions

February 10, 2021
01:15
Tokyo, Japan
————————————————————————
(Third Person)
Y/N began walking off with his newly acquired weaponry and his mother's wedding ring."Police! Stop right there!" A police officer barked with his gun drawn on the ghoul."I thought the police always said freeze." The man in black said as he stopped in his tracks."Well I am the police. Don't move or else you're dead." Y/N continued to walk and sat himself on the curb on the sidewalk.

"Go ahead and shoot it's not like it's gonna do anything." The ghoul said now walking towards the officer with his hands in the air."Stop moving I'm serious." The officer ordered now cocking the hammer to his revolver."Then shoot if you will." A little hesitantly the rather scared officer lowered his weapon a little."What are you nuts? Walking into a gun. Are you high?"

Y/N only chuckled."Alright move on back to the curb. Move it!" The officer barked before saying,"We're gonna wait for backup. You're too weird for me." "Oh it gets better. Do you know someone named T-bird. He leads this crack bunch of a gang. Well he had a friend who shouldn't have played with knives." A look of a disturbance made it's way to the armed man."You're the guy who murdered Tin Tin."

The ghoul then spoke in a monotone voice,"He was already dead the moment he touched my mother. They're all dead, they just don't know it yet." The sound of glass shattering caught the officer's attention. He turned to see people looting the burning up pawnshop."Hey! Get outta there!" He then turned back to look at the man sitting on the curb only to see he was no longer there.

Quickly he scanned the surrounding area attempting to find the man. He was nowhere to be seen."Damn. How am I gonna make a report on this?" Y/N hopped from rooftop from rooftop on his way to the club called The Pit. Once he made it there he scanned the building. Eventually his eyes landed on a window at the top floor.  He got a good look in and saw a man in bed with a woman.

Quickly Y/N looked up Funboy to see what he looked like and if he had any charges. The ghoul wasn't surprise seeing he had a number of charges and was wanted by Law Enforcement. He then saw a mugshot. It was him. Feeling a little drained he decided that was enough killing for the night. He couldn't head home though. He'd have to find a place to stay.

After what seems like searching for around twenty minutes he found an abandoned building on the outskirts of the city. It was the same one he had taken Touka to years back on that one night. He smiled at the memory. Y/N made himself comfy in a dark corner in the attic of the building. Slowly he shut his eyes."I'll make more moves tomorrow night. For now I need to stay low and out of sight."
————————————————————————
As Y/N was falling asleep Mr. Kakashi was at the pit. There he talked to the leader of the gang The Crow was after."I swear I shot the son of a bitch but it did nothin to him! Then I had my business get blown up real good! Other than that my day sucked." The former shop owner complained to the gang boss."What else did you see?" The criminal leader questioned."Not much."

"But so far I haven't heard shit about what you're gonna do about him. I mean what do I get? My livelihood it all got flushed away! Huh T-Bird?!" With that the leader pulled out a revolver and pointed it at Mr. Kakashi's head."Alright let's take this from the top. With detail." He ordered."He was tall. Really tall. Dressed in all black and long hair. Almost looked like a vampire."

"He told me to tell you that death is coming. He said something about The Crow sending his regards." Upon hearing that T-Bird's stomach sank a little. He knew exactly who that was and how ruthless that ghoul was. But he kept his cool."Wanna relax that thing now?" Kakashi asked hinting at the revolver. The revolver was then lowered."Finally. Now I'd like it, if you'd let me go the fuck home!"

T-Bird a little angry turned back to face the man."You're too loud." The gang leader then shot one round into the man's head."Would you like me to get this cleaned up sir?" One of the leader's henchmen questioned."Yes and fast." Quickly the body of Mr. Kakashi was disposed of.
————————————————————————
February 11, 2021
12:34
Tokyo, Japan
————————————————————————
(Third Person)
Touka was busy washing dishes after she had eaten a meal with Hinami. The once little girl who was now a teen decided to hangout for the day."Hey big sis come check this out." She called out to Touka."What is it?" The woman asked."It's the news. It's something about a murder and an explosion on the same night." Hearing about that the woman quickly rushed over to the TV.