chapter 4

BAKUGOU'S POV 

                                                                                <A FEW HOURS LATER> 

I'm cooking at the stove when I feel a tiny body collide with my leg. I look down to find my son Touyuski on his little behind with small blue explosions coming from his hands. I point at him with a spoon.

"No quirks in the house." I tell him 

"But mama." he whines

"No buts, now go get your sister. Also where is Katsumi?" I ask 

He giggles "Katsuya and Katsumi are upstairs arguing with daddy about why they can't have boyfriends." 

I then hear arguing coming down the stairs. 

"Daddy," My daughter Katsuya says in a calm voice "Katsumi is fifteen she needs a boyfriend." 

I chuckle, Katsuya has always been a quiet little thing, an angel really, until she gets worked up. Unlike her twin Touyuski who has the ability to make extremely hot blue explosions, she has the ability to make flames randomly explode but, not hurt anyone unless she wants too. 

I sigh as I hear an explosion coming from Touyuski. why did my kids have to have such loud quirks. 

"But." Katsumi groans "I'm fifteen and I know I'm an omega so why..."

"NOPE, no, nada, never gonna happen, want to hear it in Russian, nhet." A deep voice interrupts her. 

I laugh, the three of them entering the kitchen look startled at my appearance. My husband walks over to me. 

"Baby, you and Touyuski are back from grocery shopping and your making dinner, yes." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean into his chest while he asks Touyuski 

"Did anyone try anything with your mom.?"

Touyuski looks so proud when he answers "Yep, but I stopped them." 

"Really?" 

"Mhm, an old man was going to touch mommy's butt. So I made explosions and barked at him."Touyuski tells us.

"yes," I smile "My little protector saved me."

"That's my boy." My husband laughs 

I look up at him "Oh yes that is definitely yours." 

This makes my husband laugh even harder. looking at him I can see his mouth moving but, I can't make out and of his other facial feature there all blurry except for his black hair. Wait black hair. 

"Dabi?" I ask 

He stops laughing "Yes baby?"

"No" I whisper "No. This can't be right." 

I broke up with him three years ago. So that means I don't have six year old twins, me and Dabi aren't married, and Katsumi is only three years old, not fifteen. I start crying. 

"What's wrong kitty-kat?" I hear Katsumi ask me.

I feel a heavy weight on my chest and something is shaking me but, nobody is near me. Everything goes black for a moment then, I open my eyes to a normal there year old Katsumi asking me a whole load of questions.  

"Why are your crying? What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream? Do you need a hug to feel better?" she gives me a little squeeze before jumping out of your bed and running out of the room. 

I get myself up and groan while heading to the kitchen. I am surprised to see that my mom is up getting Katsumi some breakfast. 

"Mom," I say "What are you doing up, you need to sleep. And Katsumi hurry up or were going to be late for your school and my work." 

Ever since dad left, both me and mom work several jobs to pay off debt and take care of Katsumi. I look at the clock its seven thirty in the morning. Thankfully for my last year of school I was able to take afternoon classes but, I work until then. Along my way to work I take Katsumi to her school. 

mom looks at me slightly confused 

"Honey, its Monday and I have a day shift at the hospital, so I won't be able to pick Katsumi up from school. Can you take her to yours with Eri today? oh and don't forget to eat your breakfast." she explains

I sit down with some cereal and peek at my mom, she looks tired 

"Have you gotten any sleep recently?" I question

"Yes, now eat your breakfast and baby are you getting enough sleep?" 

I playfully roll my eyes "Yes mama." 

Mom turns towards Katsumi 

"The real answer?"

Katsumi looks at me while saying sorry kitty-kat but, like mommy always says ' your healthly is most important'. So mommy he had another nightmare and he was talking in his sleep."

I narrow my eyes at the little snitch. "That's not even the right saying."

My mother glances back at me "Katsuki, what are these nightmares about?"

Before I could say anything the little snitch speaks again 

"Dobbie."

"Dobbie?" Mom says confused before realization dawns on her face "Oh."

"Yep," Katsumi chirps "Dobbie is a monster he makes kitty-kat cry sometimes but, most of the time he makes kitty-kat happy. so I can't be angry at him for too long. I'm gonna go put on my school clothes."

she hops up from the table to put her dishes in the sink then skips out of the room. My mom and I quiet as I get up, take her dishes and start washing them. I can feel her gaze on me. 

"Mama," I start before she could "If you don't want to be late, you better get going. I'll deal with the payments and yes Katsumi can come to my school to play with Eri. You just worry about your work and sleep, okay?" I peek at her over my shoulder 

She stares at me "What did I do to deserve such a grown up young man for a son. My boy whoever you mate with will be very lucky to have you."

She stands grabs what she needs then heads off for her work. After she leaves I go upstairs and get myself and Katsumi ready. When I am all set I wait by the door. Where is that girl, we need to go.

"Katsumi!" I shout "Let's go or were going to be late."

"One second I'm doing my hair." She screams back to me.

"You're three not thirty, come down here and I'll help you!" 

"Okay!"

She bounces down the stairs and hands me, a comb and a couple of hair ties. I quickly part her  hair into two sections and Dutch braid them. After I'm done with her hair we get out the door with me locking it behind us. I pray for today to be a good one.