part 9

authors note  so i wont be able to make chapters as often but I plan to continue this book and make at least two or more within this series. 

                                                                                        BAKUGOU 

As soon as my shift is over I head back to my sister's school to pick her and Eri up and take them to my school. Running I get there in time just as the kids are pouring out of the front doors. I wait until I see Katsumi, Eri, and an older man holding both of their hands, its my teacher and the adoptive father of Eri, Shota Aizawa or  to me known as Sensei Aizawa. 

Katsumi looks in crowd of parents for me and when she finds me her face lights up and she yells.

"kit-kat!" 

I wave my hand at her and see that she is not alone, with her is Eri and shockingly Sensei Aizawa. The three of them head towards me and we all star walking in the direction of my school. After a while Aizawa signals to me to slow down, we wait until the girls are out of earshot and absorbed in their own conversation.

"Bakugou" Aizawa begins with a sigh "We need to talk about somethings. We can either do this now or later but its going to happen."

I sigh as well knowing damn well what this is about. I've been falling asleep in class again. 

"preferably now I have a shift later."

"Good I have something later as well. To get straight to the point you've been falling asleep in class again."

"I know but my grades have yet to go down and the school year ends this week."

Sensei Aizawa grunts "That is all I am going to say on that subject but my next one is something that has needed to be discussed for years." He stares into my eyes "Bakugou who's scent is thats? The one on the necklace."

I pause before answering, I decide its finally time to tell someone part of the truth "He was... he was everything to me but he's gone now. And before you ask I am getting enough sleep. No I'm not working to much. No I don't need anything from you. Yes I know that you are there if I need anything." 

I changed the subject as fast as I could. I didn't need him digging around in what I did for work which, was working at a club as a waiter at night. It would be awful if he found out now when I am so close to achieving to pay off my fathers debt.  

"So how is Eri been with the adoption?"

Sensei Aizawa takes the bait 

"Good, she is really happy to come live with me and present mic."

"Thats reassuring."

we get to the school and the girls run straight to the teachers lounge where thankfully another teacher will watch them until school is over. Aizawa follows them. Heading to my class I meet up with Kirishima or as I call him shitty hair.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima yells pulling into a bear hug lifting me off the ground.  

I use my quirk sending small explosions at his sides but they don't effect him at all.

"Let go of me, Kiri-shitty hair." I grunt from the pressure of the hug.

He sets me down and I stumble back into someone else. Turning to see who I knock to the floor I hear Todoroki's or Icy hot depending on the day, his voice slightly alarmed.