part 5

authors note; just to clarify somethings before we begin. 

1. there are such things as fated mates, normally you don't understand if you are fated with someone until you are both over eighteen. so if Dabi and Katsuki meet again they would know that they are fated together.

2. Fated mates came sometimes dream about each other and in the same dream at the same time. 

3.some of the other couples in the story are (alphas/tops are the first names.) A. shoto and midoriya. B. Touya and Katsuki. C. shinsou and kaminari. D. ejirou and mina. e. aizawa and present mic. f. tokiyamo and and frog girl (sorry i forgot her name) . and finally h. hawks and mystery girl of whom you will find out about later. there are other but they are not mentioned in this chapter.

4. being around or consuming, like food, something your fated mated has made puts you in a better mood. 

5. I will use all caps for when and alpha uses their alpha voices. we will go over that in more detail in another chapter. 

6. not many people know about katsumi being katsuki's little sister they just think that she is eri's friend.

7. sorry i know this is long but mineta has been kick out of class 1a and been replaced with shisnou.     

now continuing where we left off.

                                                                                      STILL KATSUKI'S POV

we arrive at her school a little while later and she runs off to join her friend Eri. Thankfully because Katsumi was smart enough to skip two years ahead in school she and Eri have the same classes. I glance around for whoever dropped off Eri to find kaminari and his alpha and Eri's older brother Shinsou. Before I can get to them I hear

"Kitty-kat, I love you have a good day at work!" Katsumi shouts before disappearing into her school. 

Kaminari turns at the shouting and looks at me.  While he and shinsou jog over to me he says

"I absolutely love that nickname, can I call you that?"

"Yeah, can I call you that?" Shinsou echos chuckling.

I look at the both of them. 

"Hell, no. If you guys called me that I would lose all respect that I gain from terrifying people. Unlike you two losers I have a reputation to uphold."  

"What reputation? Shinsou laughs "You're known as the angry Pomeranian who gets perfect grades but sleep most of class. The only reason sensei Aizawa doesn't do anything is because you kinda help out the rest of the class with homework." 

I go to say something but an alarm goes off on my phone. I have a bad habit of talking to people for too long and then I end up late for something so I like to set multiply alarms. It is my secret to always being to class on time.

I look at them "Sorry, gotta bail, see you guys later but we aren't friends" I kid 

"I one hundred percent agree." shinsou says in a serious tone but, I know that he is kidding too. Kaminari on the other hand doesn't get that. 

"Shinsou don't say that we are all friends." Kaminari exclaims 

I leave the pair cutely arguing. As I'm walking away I sigh and peek over my shoulder on more time, sometimes I wonder if that could have been me. my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out to see that I have a message from fuyumi. Even after all these years we still keep in touch, sometimes I take Katsuki over to see the rest of the todoroki family. I think it helps them since endeavors is trying to be nice, he can prove it with Katsumi. I read the text

"Is it okay to have our monthly meet at graduation and my mom wants to know if your family can come over afterwards. we are having mates and close friends come over after too. We will be serving dinner." 

I text back 

"Sure but, my mama can't make it, shift at hospital after graduation. sorry but, me and sumi will be there. Who are the mates and friends?" 

she immediately replies with 

"Oh good, and the whole todoroki family, midoriya, you, Katsumi, and my soon to be maybe mate are the only others coming. I am so glad that you are bring Katsumi my mother is really pushing for mates and grandchildren and Katsumi is like a grand child to her. so the rest of us can get a reprieve from her badgering." 

I smile at my phone when I hear someone say 

"Who are you texting?"

I look up then to see one of my regular customers and pro hero waiting by the door, for me to open the café.

"Hawks." I say unlocking the door.

we both go inside and I start turning on lights and getting machines warmed up. I speak to him while I put an apron on.

"Alright, I'm ready. So welcome to Sato's Donuts I hope you enjoy your time here. Would you like your usual of four caramel and vanilla donuts and two Boston cream?" 

"Yeah and add a black coffee in there two, please." 

starting up the one of the same conversations we have almost everyday I ask 

"You really gonna eat all of those by yourself?"

He smirks at me "Nope, the four caramel and vanilla are for my friend." He rolls his eyes at the next part. "The dude absolutely loves them and refuses to eat any other kind of donut. It can't even be from a different place he is so picky." 

I blush slightly this new news and I was the one to make that recipe.

"And who is your friend?" I question knowing I wasn't going to get the answer that I wanted. "Do I know them?" 

"Yeah, you know him. I'm not going to tell you who he is but, I figure you'll know my the end of this week." 

Well this is new information. wonder whats got him sharing all of the sudden.

"That will be eight twenty-five, please." 

As usual he pays the exact amount, even the change then he hands me a fifty. I smile up at him.

"Don't even think about trying to return that because we both know I will find a way to leave it with you." He smiles gently 

"Thank you. You can't even imagine how much this has helped me."

"That's alright its the least I can do for my buddy's ma... un I mean for a friend. Which is you."

I must look a little suspicious because he the says and then he is gone.

"Later little omega." 

He walks put of the store with his donuts and coffee leaving me wondering what he was really gonna say. 

Even though it might seem like he was flirting with me, I know he's not. The names and money are just him being a good friend and I know for a fact that he is in a happy relation ship because when he talks about his girlfriend he never stops. Every time he comes in he gives me a fifty which really helps to pay off the debt that my dad left us. 

After my father died two week after our deal was made, he left us his unknown gambling debt. When I met with the loan shark he tool one look at me and said 'Kid listen to me, I can look into your eyes and find a type of pride in keeping your word. So I know that you aren't going to run away and your going to pay your debt. What you can do is if you keep paying it off I won't even come near your house but, I you do try to run I will kill your mother. But that is not likely to happen because you are an honest young man that actually has pride unlike your father'. The loan sharks quirk was the ability to see others habits and unique attributes to themselves. So for the past years I've been paying off the debt and is close to finishing it. Only seventeen thousand more to go.

I sigh and start sweeping, curious about what graduation will bring.