Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

It was soon break time, which meant that we are allowed to go to the cafeteria and have meal to satisfy our growling empty stomach.

Winwin: Hey Y/n! Do you want to sit with us for lunch break?

I smiled indicated them that I agreed. We went to the canteen and holy sh*t, samchons were not joking when they said that canteen was one of the best places in here.

 We went to the canteen and holy sh*t, samchons were not joking when they said that canteen was one of the best places in here

"Oh my gosh! I will surely come here to eat every time

"Oh my gosh! I will surely come here to eat every time. the outside canteen area is soooo good!" I was fangirling at the view.

The boys chuckled looking at my behavior. I stood up straight with pinkish cheeks due to embarrassment.

I cleared my throat and said "L-lets get our food and eat, we don't have much time left anyways."

"Why don't few of us go and take our orders....?"Mark suggested.

I and Lucas exclaimed that it was not a bad idea. "But since you all don't know which food I like, 2 people from each group come with me." I added.

We soon came with our food and went to 21 seater table..... the boys joined few tables.... aww, they are so sweet.

"You guys are soo sweet, come on let's eat fast. We have performing arts lecture next." I said. "Oh and what have you guys taken in performing arts?" I added.

"Music and Dance!" They said in chorus. I giggled a little and said same. We soon ate our food without talking much... since just as we took our plates to dish washer the bell rang.

"Dashi run run, we'll be late for our first dance and music lec." Said Lucas.

We brisk walked, since it's not good to run in the corridors. And soon enough we entered the room with our music and dance teacher.

Teacher: Please settle down. Good afternoon students, I am Kim Hoseok and I will be your new dance teacher. (Excited tone)

My eyes went wide. Wait.... what? Hoseok samchon is our dance teacher!!! I didn't actually look at both the professors but when I heard Hoseok samchon's voice I was so surprised. When did they come back to Seoul? Why didn't anyone tell me? D-does Lia also know?