Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫. 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐠." ~ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

*There will be mention of abuse in this chapter*

Not everything you see is true, people are actors of god. You never know who is acting and who is genuine. Never trust someone so easily that you have no other choice than to hurt the people whom you love.

This I have learnt the hard way. They think that she is the one who has suffered the most... but what about me? Am I not their daughter? Their niece? Their family? Cut that... am I not a human being with feelings?

Sometimes I think, why did I help her? I know she is my sister... but still? Why can't I be selfish like her? Why did I save her? To be ignored by my family? To get blamed of the torture she went through? But what about me? Did they even know what I went through, just to get her out of that shit of a place to save her?

I wanted to say all of that to them. But here I am standing in front of my family with my hood up, face down. My eyes burning in anger and pain.

"I am going to ask you the last time, Kang Yoonjin. Why did you ambush your sister's plan to enjoy her time with us at a family picnic." my mother, aka, Mrs. Hwang Hyuna said.

Am I not a member of your family? Why is it called a family picnic, without every single member of the family?.... I wanted to ask but I decided not to anger them anymore.

"If she hadn't done what she had, your second daughter would have been assaulted" my sir said, while Yugyeom sir agreed with him.

Yugyeom went to Jungkook and patted his back, "You should take care of both of them. Especially the older twin... " he instructed him. I just went to my room without looking at any of them.

As soon as I closed the door I sat down with my back against my door. My tears were flowing non stop. None of them cared to ask what happened there. They only wanted to know if Lia was okay? I am- was concerned about her too. But what about me?

Now, I didn't give a fuck about it. I screamed! I screamed so much till my voice gave out. Getting the flashbacks of what happened...

I started scratching my skin, I felt disgusted, I screamed again till my lungs burnt. I stood up abruptly, I began crashing every vase in the room.

I didn't care how much it cost. I didn't care if they heard me from down there. I don't care if they think of me as an attention seeker. I don't care what anyone thinks. I need to let out my pent up feelings or some day I am going to hurt someone I love the most.

It's okay not to be okay.

I heard the banging on my door, people screaming my name to open the door. I just looked at the girl in front of me. Her puffy red eyes, her eyes showed sorrow, hurt, disgust, hate, anger and a bit of longing and emptiness.

I saw a weak, helpless girl. "Why do you look so miserable Y/n?" "Take revenge for yourself" my devils and angels were fighting for me to choose one path.

It was too much, with the banging on the door, the screaming and now my own angels and devils bickering. My mind went blank, I just wanted to stop with all the noises coming from within me and outside my room.

"STOP!!! STOP THE FUCKING NOISES!" I screamed again while I landed a strong hard punch on the mirror in front of me. I felt the mirror glasses stuck on my knuckles and the blood oozing out. The noises stopped, and somehow it felt good. Like the mental pain was going, I looked at my oozing blood, it gave me a sense of satisfaction. Wait what?

My door suddenly broke open, I didn't look at anyone. I just stared at the broken self in the mirror. My eyes were blank, my throat was hoarse with all the screaming. Maybe I lost my voice too.

********

As soon as Yugyeom said that, Y/n went to her room. It was scary to look at her. Her eyes were bloodshot, it held anger and pain. I don't know what Yugyeom meant or what she is going through. My thought process was stopped by Hyunwoo's outburst. "You are insane, Hwang Hyuna! You don't deserve the respect I had for you. You can't even look through which of your daughters is just acting for your attention. I swear, if anything happens to Y/n-" We heard a loud scream... It was horrifying to hear that. We snapped our heads towards that horrific scream and dashed out to the room when we recognized the owner of the voice.

"I hope she is okay, and doesn't do something stupid." Jinho exclaimed. We all looked at him and then at Jin hyung. "What do you mean son? Did something happen?" Jin hyung asked him. He was just looking at her room's door in disbelief, Wooseok, Yoonji, Victoria and Jiyeon started shivering.

"What the fuck is happening, can someone tell us?" Yoongi hyung said getting annoyed. "Call them appa! She is in danger... call Hyoyeon unnie and Mingyu oppa. Only they can help her." Yoonji said looking very scared.

We called them and they mumbled something and hung up the call. "It will take them an hour to come. We have to find a way to get into her room and make her sleep. They will come with her doctor." Victoria said with a sad expression.

"Her doctor? What happened Vic... please tell us, we want to help her." Lia said, looking sad and concerned. All my niece and nephew snapped their heads towards her. They had anger in their eyes, their jaws and fist were clenched.

"You are the cause of this. You better not come anywhere near her, or

Your death will be by her hands"