Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①

"𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮,

𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓼.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵,

𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓼."

________________________________

Everytime you want to trust a person but that very second they prove it to you that they don't deserve your trust. But what would you do, if it was not a stranger but your own family? Cry? But how much and till when?

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Y/n said getting agitated second by second.

One thing for sure, she was getting annoyed by her family treating her like a delicate baby and the other minute they will behave as if she is nothing. And her hormones being all over the place due to her pregnancy ain't helping in her situation.

"Are you being serious right now? You are fucking pregnant and you want to go to that stupid mission?" BTS maknaeline asked getting furious.

Well, they got to know what department she is in because 3 months before, she and her team was getting awarded for their courageous and bravery they had put up, while saving those 100 kids.

That story is for another time.

"The last time I checked, I was the one pregnant and not you all!" Y/n said in a cold tone without any emotions.

"Stop behaving like this Y/nnie, it is not good for your baby" Jin and Namjoon being the mature samchon right now said.

Y/n was not having any of it and sighed, "Who is making me do these things, huh?"

With that she went to the garage taking her car keys and driving to her university.

"You guys do remember why we are doing this right? We don't want any of our kids to be in any harm. We have to do this, that's the only way..... for now!" Jhope said.

Yoongi shook his head, his eyes were moist remembering how the 3rd eldest kid in their family is being affected.

"Is it worth it? Is there no other way? To save our kids as well as not hurt her anymore. We have cause enough hurt for her. And on top of it, she is pregnant." Yoongi said, regretting to behave like she is no one to them.

"Hyung is right, since when did we get coward? We used to face our problems before... and now? We are just running away to protect our kids but we are also hurting them.... they... we love Y/n a lot. But we are just hurting her." Hyunwoo said.

Hyunjin has a small sad smile displayed on his lips " You all know right Y/n loves each of her siblings a lot that she will get killed or kill someone for their safety. And also since she is in the department where she protects people, why don't we just tell her. Before it's too late."

Hyunjin said his voice cracking at the end.

"What do you mean by before its too late?" Hyuna suddenly asked surprising them.

"And why don't I know anything about this? Why are people in this house hiding things? Oppas, didn't we promise each other not to hide things then why? Please tell me what's happening?" She added.

********
~

Flashback~

Everyone was bussing around the house, it was the twins 15th birthday.

Everything was going good, everyone was excited for the eldest sets of twins. Everyone loved all the four of them a lot.

Infact, they were like the second parents of their younger siblings whenever their parents were out.

But their parents, they didn't feel good. It was as if something was going to happen.... something bad.

That is also the day, when things changed.... when they started behaving like Y/n was no one. Just to saw their kids.

"If you want your kids safe and sound. You'll have to hand over your daughter to me. If not every fucking child of your mansion will die in front of your eyes.... in a very hinderous way."

Your favorite enemy

That is also when they decided that they will hand over Y/n to 'them'. For one reason, she has always been the first one to help others. She was the one to always sacrifice herself for her family, specially her siblings.

"I'm sorry my baby, but this is where our happiness with you ends. Eomma and appa are sorry." Hyuna and Hyunjin mummled.

"I still think we are doing wrong." Yoongi, Jungkook and Hyunwoo said.

Everyone member of Bangtan and Jaguar were crying.

Everyone of them praying that may God help her to sustain and fight everything which happens to her from here on.

"We are sorry baby. And we'll definitely miss you." Bangtan said wiping their eyes.

That night is where hell started for Y/n. They sacrificed her without knowing how much she is going to suffer. How much her heart is going to break. That delicate girl will be forced to be mature sooner than anyone in her age.

If she would have known why and what was happening, she would have happily sacrificed herself.

Just if they would have told her, she would not have lost herself.

Just if they would have told her, her life would have been a bit better.

Just if.

End of Flashback

What they didn't know is that someone else was listening to them.....