36....(18+)

Yura

I'm so glad, I'm so fucking happy and you like to know why? Cause today was my final day at my university. Yes, I graduated. I completed freaking five years of my architect course today. The assignments, exams, presentations, headaches, and the stress I went through to reach this day is immense. And the fact that Rekha left for the USA, and I had to make new good friends was really a task for me to be honest.

Above all, the actual torture I had to tolerate is restraining myself from maintaining distance with Rana. Ah, my hubby! We live in the same house, we use the same room, we even sleep in the same bed but there's this pillow between us every night, every single night!. How I wish to throw it away and straddle him in his sleep. That is not easy though. Man has a lot of self-control. If he sensed me doing something like that I'm sure he wouldn't speak to me.

You got it, right? He concluded that he wouldn't converse with me If I ever do something like that. His love for me and my love for him is as same as the day it bloomed but we weren't involved in any kind of intense touchings from the day we came back from the village. Damn! It's literally been two years since we had some hot steamy moments. He never crossed any limits with me even when he wants to. Even when I allowed him to. Because of the restrictions we put onto ourselves.

And the reason is, my Rana wants me to focus only on STUDIES. His prime intention has always been to make me strong and independent. Once I realized it I made myself work towards it, but fuck that wasn't easy just like I thought so, but Rana was there for me all the time I stumbled back on my duties. He's got my back in my every feared period. This new me is all because of Rana. Every single credit goes only to him. Yes.

Presently, I am on my way to kill Rana with my love. I asked the driver to go straight to Rana's office. It was already 6.15 pm. The farewell would end at 8 p.m or something and I ain't got that much tolerance level. So I rushed out. Uff! And Oh! did I tell you about how hot Rana has gotten within these two years? He's gotten quite muscles, but not too much to scare me away though. His face has gotten more mature giving it a soo manly look. His voice is as deep as the ocean. His eyes are enough to make me submit completely to himself. Fuck!

The car halted in front of the tall building and I hopped off, practically running in to meet Rana. Employees were walking in all directions, with documents on their hands. They all seem too busy. Rana had taken this business to the top level, from where his dad had left it. He had worked his ass off to be in where this company is now. I'm so proud of him!

I took the lift to the third floor and made my way towards Rana's office. I knocked on the door two times and heard a "Come in" huh? You take me in, I ain't coming in that easily. I knocked again and there was silence. With the sound of footsteps, the door was pulled open by Rana. He stared down at me and I peeked into his eyes. Why am I anxious?

"Yura" He smiled and carried me inside his office. He sat on the chair with me on his lap. "You told me that your farewell ends at 8 p.m?" He asked as he positioned me comfortably on his lap. "Yes, but I couldn't wait to see you, so I left earlier" I shrugged and he gave me a narrowed eyes look.

"Is that so?" He inquired and his hands caught hold of my throat. God! It's happening! He is touching me. I blinked at him as he smiled back at me. "Let's go home, yeah?" I nodded my head with a timid smile.

By the time we reached our house my heart thumped on my chest audibly. Why the hell am I nervous?
Rana got out of the car first and came towards my side and opened the door. I took his hands and we both entered the house with eagerness. Aththai(mother-in-law)was staying with grandma for the past one week and so it's just me and Rana alone here.